Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

I'm starting a Vlog - First topic, Coming Out. Check it out

If you happen to see a really inspirational YouTube video, share it with us here!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dazzzzzz
Fellow Traveler

Post by Dazzzzzz » January 3, 2010, 2:31 pm

Hey! I've been a frequent reader of this website, visiting daily or every couple of days, I like it a lot. Before I came out as being gay just over a year ago now I used to watch some videos on youtube of people of a similar age who had been going through the same thing as me. I thought I would make my own Vlog, hopefully helping other people too if I can. Let me know what you think of it, and thanks for checking it out! (:

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » January 4, 2010, 11:02 pm

Welcome to the Peak Dazzzzz!! (Did I put enough Z's in there? ;)

When it comes to gay rights, there have been so many positive changes in the last twenty years or so... all of them made possible by people like you who were willing to stand up and be counted. Thank you for your courage... and welcome to the Peak!!

~ Ron

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » January 5, 2010, 12:23 pm

A very warm welcome Dazzzzzz! I admire your desire to help others knowing how difficult and necessary it is yourself to be open and honest. You speak with dignity, respect and understanding. Takes real courage to speak out, let alone vblog in realtime.

Enjoy the bounty shared here at the Peak! :)

Love Janice
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Dazzzzzz
Fellow Traveler

Post by Dazzzzzz » January 6, 2010, 1:37 am

First of all, thankyou so much for checking it out :D I think you put just enough z's in my name Ron =P hehe. Actually, you're one short! Haha xD Thanks for the warm welcome (: There have been so many changes for the gay community in such a short space of time, it's amazing. Hopefully things will keep changing for the good (:

Thanks for the welcome too Janice :D If I can help just one person, I would be extremely happy (: I think it's time I check out the rest of the Peak forum! =P

celticwarrior
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by celticwarrior » January 7, 2010, 4:34 am

How blessed are we that you have found this site. How blessed are you to have found this site. :D

Thank you for sharing with us Dazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ;)

I have always found this place to be a safe place. Warm, welcoming and loving. As it says on the top right hand corner "Love lives here". And to me Love is all encompassing. It matters not your race, your colour, your sexual orientation, your style of dancing! :p

I wrote a poem once "Be who you must be" check it out sometime Dazzzzzzz.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. and know there are people here who are friends.

Diarmuid

Post Reply < PreviousNext >