Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

The Silent Ones

This is where we feature some of our all-time favorite poems written by the wonderful people of Inspiration Peak.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mainst
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by mainst » January 16, 2007, 3:40 pm

Here's to the Silent Ones
Who grace this special place
Anonymous pilgrims
Who visit here
But do not write a word

Who leave behind
Invisible footprints
On this, our beautiful beach

These reticent ones
write no replies
No names
Or avatars
Appear
To mark for us
The passage of their stars

We never know
When these Silent Ones
Are passing by

All the more reason
Why we must always
Leave candles glowing
In the windows
Of our souls

So our light
Will linger
In their hearts
Long after
They have left

Health and Happiness

Ted ;)

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » February 3, 2007, 5:17 pm

And your light still lingers in our hearts, dear Ted, through your beautiful words.

God bless you wherever you are ... and all the silent ones.

Love,
Margherita ;)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

christina
Fellow Traveler

Post by christina » April 11, 2007, 2:47 am

Wow! This is nice. I think you are very thoughtful.

Cheers! :)
Christina.

gwhastings
Fellow Traveler

Post by gwhastings » April 13, 2007, 5:39 pm

I don't believe I've ever seen a poem dedicated to lurkers! :)
Wonderfully done!
GHastings

wa Afrika
Good Friend

Post by wa Afrika » August 14, 2007, 5:27 am

Truelly thoughtful! :^ :^

I thank all the faceless and nameless people who have passed here and touched our hearts.Thank you so much.....

Always,
Holo :) :)

God touch all the silent ones!! :) :) :)

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » September 27, 2007, 9:01 pm

Bravo (((Ted))) for your brilliant poem!!...

...and to all the silent ones may you always find peace and beauty in your lives...

...and in the words of Ramakrishna...

The winds of grace blow all the time.
All we need to do is set our sails.

love ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

porsche
Fellow Traveler

Post by porsche » June 18, 2008, 3:27 am

wow Ted!!

that poem is amazing..i guess i was once the "Silent one" until today, but i must say i have been very blessed by what you guys write..its so inspirational.

may the good God Bless you

luv Lav
Porsche baby!! luv
if you only knew just how much God loves you..if you only knew!!

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » August 22, 2009, 9:38 am

It is a All Time Favorite!!
Praying for Ted! .... Who is Here now and ever!
Love
Virginia

Post Reply < PreviousNext >