Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

The Prayer (or the Transformation of an Athiest)

Faith-based poetry from our Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist and other religious friends from around the world.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Davidf
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Davidf » November 20, 2011, 1:58 am

The man who didn't believe in God at all
But when his son was sick on who did he call?
He said "please, if your up there somehow
I'll go to a church starting now?"
"Just heal my son, who's feeling sick
and the Lord reacted and made the boy well real quick
For one who finds God when his spirit is not whole
Is the one God wants to restore that soul.
~Davidf
Last edited by Davidf on December 8, 2011, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have a blessed day!

Davidf
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Davidf » December 8, 2011, 4:37 pm

Tweaked a little to correct some typos I didn't realize I made. If someone wshes to comment, have at it...
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul

Post by lifeboat » December 9, 2011, 1:50 am

A nice little story David. We need have no fear when we turn round and walk ( or stumble ) towards God. The only difficulty we might have is how to cope with the love we find flowing towards us and complete lack of chastisement for times past when we do :).

Post Reply < PreviousNext >