Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Important News: Our forum software will need to be upgraded.

Helpful hints, forum guidelines and more!
Post Reply < PreviousNext >
Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » February 23, 2017, 7:33 pm

Dear friends and fellow travelers,

It was brought to our attention last week that our server was being upgraded with the latest and greatest software. That seemed like good news, until we discovered that our forums would not be compatible.

Over the next several days, I will attempt to upgrade our forum so that it will be compatible with the new software. If everything goes smoothly, the forum will have a different look and feel for awhile. The content, however, should remain the same.

Hopefully we'll be able to accomplish this without too many issues or too much down time. As soon as we have everything worked out, I'll post another message. Thank you very much for your understanding... and please wish us luck! ;-)

Ron

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » February 27, 2017, 2:26 pm

Truly appreciate the great job you are doing for everyone in updating * Inspiration Peak*.... Thank You Mayor Ron!
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » February 27, 2017, 6:45 pm

My pleasure Janice! :)

Post Reply < PreviousNext >