Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Transferring your posts from the archive to the new forum!

Helpful hints, forum guidelines and more!
Post Reply < PreviousNext >
Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » October 29, 2008, 5:13 pm

Dear friends, poets and storywriters...

Some of you will remember that last year we had to close down our old forum for technical reasons. The transition went fairly smooth but there's one big problem: There are still hundreds of precious poems, stories and posts in the old forum that I would love to see transferred over to this one.

If you are the author of one of these older poems or short stories please consider this an invitation to re-post your favorite work(s) here in our new forum.

To find your old poems please use this link:
Old Poetry Forum Link

To find your old stories, please use this link:
Old Story Forum Link

You're also welcome to transfer your favorite quotes, movie, book or music reviews. Unfortunately, we can't transfer the 'replies' - but at least we can move the original works so that others can enjoy and comment on them.

As always, if you have any questions about this at all please PM or email me and I'll be happy to walk you through the process. ;)

~ Mayor Ron

PS.... if you have a favorite poem in the old forum and you are not the author... please consider sending the author an email asking them to transfer it according to these instructions. (The email links should still work as long as the author has not changed their email address.)
Last edited by Ron Atchison on November 6, 2008, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » November 4, 2008, 1:41 pm

Thank you, dear Mayor Ron, for this very nice invitation. I was tempted a while ago to repost a couple of my older poems or prayers. I will do it now with your permission.

Love,
Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » November 6, 2008, 9:26 pm

I look forward to reading them again Margherita!! ;)

~ Ron

Sparky
Beautiful Soul

Post by Sparky » May 14, 2012, 9:39 pm

I can no longer access the Archives. I get this error message:

Ikonboard CGI Error
Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Can't open file (/usr/home/inspirationpeak.com/htdocs/cgi-bin/ikonboard/Database/active_sessions/active_sessions.db) for reading. Inappropriate ioctl for device

This error was reported at: Sources/iDatabase/Driver/DBM.pm line 246.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

Barbie
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.

~ Helen Keller

mwzephyr
Beautiful Soul

Post by mwzephyr » May 14, 2012, 10:52 pm

I received the same notice.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >