Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

New Anti-Spam Measures Enacted

Helpful hints, forum guidelines and more!
Post Reply < PreviousNext >
Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » December 26, 2009, 9:44 am

Dear Friends,

We have recently implemented a number of important measures to ensure our forums remain spam-free. Beginning today, all new members will have to be individually approved by an administrator before they are allowed to post. This is usually done within a couple of hours but may sometimes take up to 24. Thank you very much for your understanding... and enjoy your visit to the Peak! ;)

~ Ron
Last edited by Ron Atchison on February 11, 2010, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » January 7, 2010, 6:07 pm

Thank you for this and several other changes that have improved visiting the Peak for everyone! Your hard work behind the scene... is seen! :D:

Cheers!

Lion~*
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » January 7, 2010, 7:58 pm

Aw shucks Janice.... :^

Actually... what I did was pretty easy... the real credit belongs to the programmers and developers around the world who work so hard to make this software and all of the necessary updates and modifications available (mostly for free.) This site - and millions like it - wouldn't be possible without these talented and generous people.

(What a great world we live in, huh?) ;)

~ Ron

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » January 7, 2010, 8:36 pm

Absolutely!!!

Bravo!!! Programmers, Developers and Computer Techs! :D:

Matthew Weeden

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » January 19, 2010, 2:47 pm

Thank you Ron,
I heartily agree with Janice and applaud those who diligently stay educated on what to takes to keep this a pure and honest environment to come home to.
I have been on some sights in the past that started out kind and wonderful and honest, and then the spammers or even just one spammer would get in and rudely disrupt the whole organization.
The amazing part to me was that it was their sole intention.
Some people need more attention than others I guess.
Anyway - thanks again for your direction and clear vision of what you want your town to be for your constituents.
It's one of the best places I've ever resided in.

Zane
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » January 20, 2010, 3:43 pm

Thank you for your kindness Zane.... it makes me very happy to know that you enjoy it here. (I do too! ;-)

I've mentioned this before but it bears repeating... when it comes to Inspiration Peak and especially the forums, I have received so much more than I have ever given. I can't tell you how many times I've come here in the middle of the night to find a little peace and quiet or an encouraging word or a beautiful poem to fall asleep with.

I see myself as a gardener but I can't take credit for the beautiful flowers. I can't take credit for the Morning Bears or Margherita's or Janice's or Sparky's or Ladybird's or any of our dear friends... for like the roses, their beauty comes to us from a divine source and I am honored simply to be a witness.

Take good care my friend!!

~ Ron

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » January 24, 2010, 4:23 pm

Ron Atchison wrote: I see myself as a gardener but I can't take credit for the beautiful flowers. I can't take credit for the Morning Bears or Margherita's or Janice's or Sparky's or Ladybird's or any of our dear friends... for like the roses, their beauty comes to us from a divine source and I am honored simply to be a witness.

Take good care my friend!!

~ Ron
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » January 24, 2010, 4:51 pm

I am honored simply to be a witness
Couldn't agree more, Ron! It is a priviledge to witness the intricate souls here.

:)

Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >