Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Prayer Request for Lion~*

Helpful hints, forum guidelines and more!
Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » July 9, 2010, 12:56 am

It does make a great deal of sense to me, Fred! My thanks.

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Clara
Fellow Traveler

Post by Clara » July 15, 2010, 1:06 am

The Lioness broods
Wounded and angry
Her almighty powerful growl
At the pain and discomfort
Subsides
When
Her Lion heart
Her Lion strength
Her cubs
Her pack
Begin to heal her

With much love to you, fabulous (((Lion~*)))

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » July 16, 2010, 4:00 pm

You are one of the lionesses in my pride(((Clara)))! You are right at what turns my soul to healing... even though my body will not be enabled... me, I am!!!! I hope anyone who reads this takes seriously their capabilities to overcome ANYTHING... and how important each voice of * En-Couragement* is!

Love Lion~* xo

Matthew Weeden

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul

Post by lifeboat » July 28, 2010, 12:50 am

Lion
I have only just signed in after many months and seen this... My heart reaches out to you. I am so pleased to see that you, who have so freely given so much to so many, are receiving so much love in return. You have the strength to see this through and to find some way of putting 'gold stars' on many many pages of your future calendar. You have always been an inspiration and a support.. so many would not be in such a good place were it not for you.. Love and God Bless, Peter

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » August 3, 2010, 11:39 pm

Hey there Peter!!! :) Thank you for your note! I`ve gotten lots of notes! The outreaches from others come from quite the motley crew of caring people. Ones I never knew before my hospital ordeal. Ones who have stepped out of shadows and some who have cared for a few yrs now! Most I`ve never met face to face! That is what really gets to me and digs into my heart...! Caring... it is an amazing and odd thing altogether! I can often feel it from specific ones even when I cannot see or hear it coming... I just know.

Not every day has golden stars... but I`ll be damned if I accept this without one hell of a LIONESS fight back upon my own feet! Ì`ve made medical heads spin!!! Why stop now!!!! ;) I refuse to not be independent and to the shock of the rare few I see... there isn`t much I cannot do albeit with sheer grit!!!!

Thanks you for the compliments. I usually don`t know outcomes, but I have always given from the truth in my soul and the vast caring of my heart.

Matthew Weeden

Muchoki
Beautiful Soul

Post by Muchoki » August 24, 2010, 9:55 pm

Lion~*,

How are you now?

Keeping you in my prayers still and knowing that the God whom we serve always has a plan even when we don't.

So....Be still Lion's heart, and know that He is God. :) :)
As footsteps shies the front,
preferring the wake to decorate,
my life i pray,
shall acquire similar character.

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » August 27, 2010, 2:39 am

How prophetic your words ((((Muchoki))))!!!

I know INDEED that He is GOD!!! This is what happened just last night!!!

Last night after feeling horrid all day( for months) and being in intolerable pain, incessantly, I went to lay down on my bed. I cried out in frustration, “ LORD! Have mercy, I hurt so bad! Just make it move!” I lay flat on my back and pressed my heel as much as I was able into the bed ( part of my therapy) and my leg started to move! I pulled up with all my might... where in the morning the leg refused to move... my leg moved and kept on moving as difficult as it was to do so …all on it's own! And as it did... my lower back that has been sheer exquisite pain and getting worse went... bang! bang! bang! bang! bang! and it didn’t hurt! I felt relief! Got up and reached for my crutches and guess what? My leg moved forward and I took... MY FIRST STEP in 4 months!!!!!!! I know what a true miracle this is! I couldn't make my leg move... it was a medical/physical impossibility. God heard and indeed had mercy!!!! No one was there to record my first steps like my youngest had hoped to! But I know the stunning awe and thankfulness that has rolled continuously through me since!!! I am exceedingly weak and still have serious denervation issues... but I am moving forward with gusto!!!

It is with absolute joy I can tell what God has done for me! What Dr's deemed impossible. What everyone who saw me knew I simply could not do. Only 7 days earlier I went from being staged as a * flicker* to a (.5) in movement! I went from (.5) yesterday afternoon to last night having my cry answered and pulling up my leg on my own accord till it was bent like the other one!!! My first step!!! To today taking only ONE crutch and walking down my hall and through the kitchen and out the door to haul in my laundry as the rain started to splat!!! Then I walked back to my office and very merrily sat down!!!

I have received my very own * Get up and walk!* moment from God.

HOW AMAZING IS THAT :D !!!!!!!

Love Lion~.*.~ ~* Miracle recipient ... amazed with gratitude to the core of my soul!!!!

Matthew Weeden

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » August 27, 2010, 10:13 am

Wooohoooo!!!! :)

Now that's what I call an 'inspirational' story!!!!

I'm so happy for you Janice..... exceedingly happy!!

And thank you for sharing this most wonderful news with us.

Wooohoooooo!!!! (Just had to say it one more time! ;-)

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul

Post by lifeboat » August 31, 2010, 1:13 am

Janice
This is absolutely wonderful news. WONDERFUL!
Tears came into my eyes as I read your news.
Thanks be to God indeed
Smiling as I think of people all over the world grinning every time they see a laundry basket form hereon in :-)
Love Peter

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » August 31, 2010, 2:34 am

WOOHOO!!! is right Ron! It is a story that will go perfectly into the book I am writing!
I am so over the moon excited! That my leg is moving slowly forward. I can't step through... but one day... I will!!!

Peter.. you made me get tears reading your note! Yuppers... God did something absolutely merciful for me... and this is not the first time, won't be the last... but WOW!!!! WOW! WOW! WOW! This is a HUGE one!

I saw one of my Dr's today and I told him what happened and he looked at me with a huge grin and said * God is GOOD!* Indeed He is! Then... he sent me to have my hands splinted and to order new specialized crutches because my hands are in ruins and I refuse more surgery and months in hospital. I have a book to write and I intend on pounding this laptop for a lot of hours to come! Most of all right now Peter.... I have two loads of laundry to fold off my bed so I can go climb into it! ;)

I really appreciate all the prayers everyone has encircled me in.

Love Lion~*FreeToBeMovingOnPaw

Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >