Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Prayer Request for Lion~*

Helpful hints, forum guidelines and more!
Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » September 3, 2010, 2:06 pm

Dear Janice,
now this is truly wonderful news! I have goosebumps of intense joy in reading your report. You received the gift in which you trusted. God listened and provided. Yes this is indeed a story that needs to be shared, as it will also contribute to a higher awareness of these divine blessings. You have suffered so much, you really deserved this precious divine gift.
I am saying a prayer of deep gratitude for this fantastic improvement and for further progress that is now bound to manifest.
Thank you Lord of Heavens for blessing us with Your infinite immeasurable LOVE.
((((((((((Janice))))))))
Enjoy your garden and be inspired. It's also great to hear that you are writing a book, I will love to read it.

Love and hugs.
Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » November 25, 2010, 12:42 am

Well... I'm going for surgery#3 in a few days. Supposed to help with pain and mobility. After coming to the edge of my life last time... I've just a tad of anxiety coating my throat over it all! I have boggled my whole medical staff with the rare neurological anomaly I am. Since they have never seen the things that happened with me ever before... I hope there is no repeat again! They have put several precautions in place already. Ya... just a wee bit of anxiety for more than just me!…sigh...

I'm doing better than was expected. I slide my leg forward from my back muscles. I can't walk through like normal... yet! When I speak about one day being rid of my crutches to my therapists I get pinched faces looking at me in disbelief! I love the challenge of * You can't!* If they can hack me to pieces and my Maker can heal me back together and bring me back from the brink... I will pitch those crutches one day! I have much to accomplish!

But right now... I am exceedingly exhausted and where the stamina to endure more will come from...hmmm... I think of Holly(Pollie) and a couple other of my dearest friends who have endured much and did/do so with great dignity and persistence... and so shall I, as I always have!

Your prayers are most appreciated. It is very difficult to hand myself over again.
Thanks
love Janice
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

mwzephyr
Beautiful Soul

Post by mwzephyr » November 25, 2010, 11:53 pm

Light and love surrounds you always even when the trials of your journey engage all f your being. They will not consume you but simply make you stronger and more flexible. Like a ritual Kanata sword your soul and others like you have been beaten and folded over by God as
you have been placed in the forge of life. Hear God's song of love and feel him/ her form you with the vibration of all his being, all of his/ her song.
He/she is fashioning you into someone, something more beautiful and sacred than you were before the process began. We are made of God, by God, for God with love.

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » December 3, 2010, 4:26 pm

Dearest Janice,
you are in my heart prayers. I only just now discovered this post, so maybe you have already undergone surgery ... I understand that it is impossible to be totally free from anxiety due to the very scary experience and situation.
And yet I know you will align with your whole being to the Divine Love and perfection, as you have done before with surprising results.
I am sure one day you will be free of your crutches. :)
You are loved.
Tender hugs and heartfelt wishes for the best possible outcome.
Love,
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul

Post by lifeboat » December 9, 2010, 1:28 pm

Dear Janice
Your continuing healing has been in my prayers.... although I didnt realise you were having further surgery.
Not surprised you were anxious... if you hadnt been you would not be human. I'm pretty sure your Maker understands too.
Hope all has gone well.
Wishing you healing and strength ,
Love Peter

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » December 13, 2010, 12:59 pm

Thank you, ALL, once again. Time to heal, hibernate and hope!
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >