Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Congratulations to our very own 'Dear Lion~*'

Helpful hints, forum guidelines and more!
Caitlyn
Good Friend

Post by Caitlyn » September 8, 2007, 5:48 am

Congrats Lion, I think you will make an excellent advisor and I wish you all the best :)
" live the way you tell yourself to, not what anyone else says, don't let anyone else tell you who you are or who you should be, don't let anyone or anything hold you back from doing exactly what you want to do and where you want to go "

Sparky
Beautiful Soul

Post by Sparky » September 22, 2007, 7:31 am

You, indeed, are doing an awesome job, (((Lion))). You are perfectly suited to the job and are proving it each time you formulate an answer. I love reading your responses, and am always impressed with the guidance you offer with your responses. :) You are truly inspired (as we all know the Mayor is, also.)

Much love,
Barbie
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.

~ Helen Keller

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » March 27, 2008, 4:48 pm

I am proud to be enabled to give back from the heart what I have been given. I hope everyone enjoys this months edition of Dear Lion~* ... better late than never... right Mayor Ron? :0:

Love to All

Lion~*
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » March 27, 2008, 6:09 pm

As always, you did a great job dear Lion~*!

(Hope you don't mind I placed a link in your post so that everyone can find the latest article - which, by the way, can always be found on the 'Ideas' page. ;))

Post Reply < PreviousNext >