Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Dream the Impossible

A place for great spirits to share their most beautiful dreams.
Post Reply < PreviousNext >
kena_quote
Beautiful Soul

Post by kena_quote » April 15, 2009, 2:53 am

My dream is to become an angel, a celestial being beautifully created by God, I always thought that this is a cruel world and I don't belong here, that was before I knew what's my life driven purpose...

I began to count the good people around me that include my parents, friends and those who cared about me I also count the blessings I receive each day, and the opportunities which made me reach out to those who needed my help.

My best friend always call me his angel, I then realized that even though God made me human I have the chance to feel being an angel to this world by touching lives and making a positive difference.

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » April 15, 2009, 11:21 pm

You are already an angel Kena... and if you keep looking for the good people in this world you'll discover that you're surrounded by millions and millions of other angels, quietly doing their 'angel' work. ;)

Wishing you a beautiful night!

~ Ron

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » December 3, 2011, 3:54 pm

kena_quote wrote:

My best friend always call me his angel, I then realized that even though God made me human I have the chance to feel being an angel to this world by touching lives and making a positive difference.

...thats wonderful...

love ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » December 4, 2011, 8:56 am

Kena,
As Ron says you are already an angel on Earth, a guardian angel, a good samaritan. Thje fact that your best friend calls you his angel confirms it. So keep on doing the good things you do and someday you'll get your wings and be a "real;" angel.
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

Muchoki
Beautiful Soul

Post by Muchoki » December 14, 2011, 12:39 am

Every person you touch by doing something in their lives...has been touched by an angel :)

Just keep on loving them.
As footsteps shies the front,
preferring the wake to decorate,
my life i pray,
shall acquire similar character.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >