Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Before you get started...

A place for great spirits to share their most beautiful dreams.
Post Reply < PreviousNext >
Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » January 20, 2007, 3:50 pm

All of us have dreams, whether they be for ourselves, for our friends, or for the world in general.

The problem is that many of us tend to keep these dreams to ourselves. We sometimes write them off as being too silly or too impossible and hesitate to even share them with our closest friends.

But as you grow a little older and a little wiser you realize how important these dreams are. You realize how powerful they can be when we actually accept them, give them some shape and let them free into the universe.

And that's what this forum is all about.

So if you have a special dream - for a better world, for a new career, for happier children, for a cool new project... take a few minutes and put it into words. You'll be amazed at how much power there is in this. And then, when you're ready to dream out loud, share your dream in this forum by clicking on the 'NEW TOPIC' button (and let the magic begin!)
Last edited by Ron Atchison on February 23, 2007, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

frieda
Good Friend

Post by frieda » February 20, 2007, 11:23 am

My dream is to build a kids playground in a impoverished area. A play ground with inspirational messages all around it so kids can read and ponder. I would like to start in Armenia first and then move to Afghanistan, Iraq, Africa,

thank you for offering this space for me to share my dream. :)

Frieda
www.racket-free.blogspot.com

Sunita
Fellow Traveler

Post by Sunita » September 4, 2007, 7:22 am

I dream a place where children are safe from all the cruelty
the animals are free and not used in experiment
so that we humans have better life

Mauricio Jaime
Fellow Traveler

Post by Mauricio Jaime » November 1, 2007, 7:02 am

My dream is to successfully finish a project I am working on!! We have encountered some difficulties, but I dream of me finishing it with great results and making my client happy!!!! This dream will materialize very soon!!!
Javier Jaime

Matthew Olszewski
Good Friend

Post by Matthew Olszewski » April 21, 2015, 11:53 am

My dream is to start my online business and derive satisfaction from it. Also, I would like to develop, in the field of personal and business development.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >