Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Just a Dream...

A place for great spirits to share their most beautiful dreams.
Post Reply < PreviousNext >
Sadness Princess
Good Friend

Post by Sadness Princess » November 24, 2010, 2:04 pm

I can't remember when was the last time I allowed myself to dream without feeling guilty.... I think as long as I saw myself dreaming of a different life... or me being a different person in different circumstances... I felt guilty for not appreciating what I have... or what I am..

But then again... It's just a dream... I know that I appreciate my life now simply knowing that it's only a path I am compelled to take... so all I can do is to accept its endurance to learn how to deal with the challenges as well as to enjoy what could be enjoyed along the journey...

So I decided to let myself dream... without feeling guilty..

I dream to break all chains around my neck and soul.. I dream to fly against gravity of reality and simply let my spirit take me to an inner peace of mind... where I can be the woman I want to be... Not the woman expected to be..... I just want to be the woman I CAN be.. without worrying about judging or crticizing me...

I dream to break free and finally be the woman I am still looking forward to meet deep within myself.

What doesn't break you makes you stronger.

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » November 24, 2010, 3:19 pm

So I decided to let myself dream... without feeling guilty..

I dream to break all chains around my neck and soul.. I dream to fly against gravity of reality and simply let my spirit take me to an inner peace of mind... where I can be the woman I want to be... Not the woman expected to be..... I just want to be the woman I CAN be.. without worrying about judging or crticizing me...

I dream to break free and finally be the woman I am still looking forward to meet deep within myself.
Princess... you are closer than you realize! Don't just dream... simply awaken to the beautiful woman you are. The expectations, judging and criticizm of others is so detrimental to who we are! Unconsciously we take it on as our own... and we become imprisoned within our own souls with lies and burdens holding us in dis- ease. Reality breaks open in acknowledging your truth... seperate from all others. Who are you?... what is your truth at the core of your soul? Nothing to do with anyone else...just you. Believe me... she is there in such simplicity... beauty empowered by absolute truth! Truth others may see bits of... but a fullness waiting your uncovering and acceptance! Let your soul be naked and birthed anew. There is NOTHING about you unacceptable. Nothing requiring the cruel judgements of others. Nothing that has ever been destroyed by the details of your life. Your wholeness will astound you when you accept the bold truth of yourself. Take away the lifetime clutter we've experienced and get down to the core essence of one's soul... that amazing truth cannot ever be disputed again!

Bless your soulful journey home! I can already see you past the mist of dream and vibrant in your own reality!
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Sadness Princess
Good Friend

Post by Sadness Princess » November 25, 2010, 4:40 am

There is NOTHING about you unacceptable. Nothing requiring the cruel judgements of others. Nothing that has ever been destroyed by the details of your life. Your wholeness will astound you when you accept the bold truth of yourself. Take away the lifetime clutter we've experienced and get down to the core essence of one's soul... that amazing truth cannot ever be disputed again!

Lion... Your words are a great comfort to me... and I swear that they came just on time... I believe that being afraid of judgements of others or their criticizm has a negative impact on me most of the times, somewhere there, I have lost some of my true features...
"The details of my life"..... God... I think that this part made my heart beat faster as I read it... just in the place to be.... I guess... details of life are sometimes a part I need so badly to erase from my memory, but they keep haunting me .... No escape .... so tired of it all... so exhausted of it all..... I am finally getting numb...

I guess it's not that I'm not accepting the truth of myself as much as I'm living in a duality transforming me from the true one I am and the one I'm compelled to be... does it make sense... I'm lost here somewhere... The point is ...... your words made me think again...

I promise I will try harder to dream as you have said and let my wings soar up high without any feeling of guilt.

Thank you Lion,
Love... luv :)

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » November 25, 2010, 11:48 pm

Princess… none of us do well with the judgments of others. Harsh criticism that lacks the necessity of love behind it burdens one’s soul. You can “ try, try , try” to be enough, but there is no pleasing everyone all the time… some never. You haven’t lost your true features, but such judgments upon you will indeed cause you to hide away and not show your full self to the world! … and sometimes you forget for a span of time who you truly are deep within the hidden caverns of your spirit!

Those details of your life… don’t erase them! They are vital to who you are. Don’t hoard them in agony, but acknowledge all you have endured in your life….the joys and sorrowing. Do you realize how courageous and strong you are to have made it to this very moment? Are you aware of the vibrant beauty of your soul’s features… a true Princess to be proud of who she is and the children she loves and nurtures daily! I can understand quite well the pain I hear exiting your heart onto your paper. Those details will keep haunting you till you face them, acknowledge how it makes you feel, realize that those details are not you, they are details, they are over and now the only power they require are memories that empower you to be your whole self! Separate yourself from those cruel judgments that insult your soul! Your integrity knows who you are and who you are not! No one has the right to define you. There is absolutely no one who can look straight into your heart like you can. You know the intent of your soul! You know all you’ve given unconditionally. You know your longings, needs and desires. It is exceedingly exhausting when you take on the opulent opinions others have of you. It makes everyone feel negated, broken and that numb exhaustion you are experiencing.

You have the option of showing yourself and your children your true resilience! In spite of all your details, you have the right and need to love yourself into wholeness! You have the ability to prosper… because of all you have lived! Know what you want. Refuse what you abhor! … be courageous and speak out your truth. Refuse to hide in fear! When you are honest with yourself and each person you associate with… you will be met with a different spirit because yours is different. Think of how that kind of integrity will empower your children! There shouldn't be guilt in taking care of yourself.

I hope you stay around the Peak a long time, dear Princess… I will rejoice greatly when you spread your wings in flight… birthed anew... and the sadness only a dull memory! All the best to you!

Love Janice

Matthew Weeden

Sadness Princess
Good Friend

Post by Sadness Princess » November 29, 2010, 12:58 am

Dear Janice,

Sorry I've missed that reply, I just read it now...

My God, it is a beautiful... those encouriging wrods, they are like a light through darkness... the darkness a hungry soul dwells in day after day, and is starving for a ray of guidance...

I wil read these words whenever I feel down or depressed... and trust me there are times when that feeling takes over me... leaving me in a duality... the kind of double life you lead when you don't want anyone around to feel or notice that you are just not ok... while you are hurting inside, maybe bleeding from wounds you don't understand yourself....... But finally you end up either smiling while you're weeping deep inside... or you explode in a nervous burst over stupid things that don't really deserve all that ...... what should I call it..... madness..? maybe...

This... I experience a lot.... and when I get tired of it all, I close my eyes and dream I'm somewhere else in a different life, only to wake up on the bitterness of still being trapped in my own time.... with more tasks to do and more burdens to take.......

Your words are truly sincere and positive, they will guide me whenever I get to that point of ..... internal chaos...

Thank you again for your continuous support, and don't you worry lion, I intend to stay around for as long as I can... I love it here, and I am very happy to have a new friend, such an understanding one.. :)

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » November 30, 2010, 2:09 pm

I know the * madness* you speak of and the empowerment that comes from the right words from the right person at that very precise moment in time. It is a harsh grief of what was, is and fear that it will be... but there is freedom in the awakening of your soul. This time you are going through... it is a kind of birthpang that is leading you to loving yourself into wholeness. To being unshakably you... to understanding your needs, truths, longings, passions, abilities... it is almost as if your soul unhinges... blowing off the doors that cover up all you don't want others to see... what you are terrified to see yourself... yet what will drive you to your knees to see your love, beauty, value and acceptance.

May your journey bring you the deepest joy... and heal those wounds that seem now, impossible to heal.

Love Janice

Matthew Weeden

Sadness Princess
Good Friend

Post by Sadness Princess » November 30, 2010, 11:33 pm

All I can say is THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.... :)

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » December 13, 2010, 11:02 pm

You are most welcome, Princess!

Matthew Weeden

Pollie
Beautiful Soul

Post by Pollie » December 31, 2010, 2:47 am

Dear Sadness Princess,

"A bird does not fly because it has wings, it has wings because it can fly" unknown

Whatever holds us back, whoever steps on our soul and anyone who casts even the smallest shadow of doubt about who we are, they do it because we let them. I alone am the keeper of my key, I can only set myself completely free. What ever prison I find myself in, I have walked in on my own accord. They may have coaxed, and prodded, bargained and bribed. But in the end, I am my own worst enemy. "a bird does not fly because it has wings", it was predestined to fly, it was born with that ability before, even, it realized its fullest potential. "It has wings because it can fly", after the realization, the unquestionable knowledge, that YES, YES I can fly. That is when it begins to grow its wings. But growing them is not the key, not by any means. It is the knowing, that is the real key.

Sometimes these dark places that we imprison ourselves in seem hopeless. The things that we have endured are the things that coerced us into opening the door and walking in. I too am imprisoned. I know that I am, I also know that it is I in the end who must unlock the chains that have bound my very soul. I know that while I am here, I am transforming, becoming something different, but I know that I can fly, I know it. Now that I have shed the old wings, I grow them new. I don't know who or what I will be when I open the door, but I do know that I will fly.
I just want to be the woman I CAN be.. without worrying about judging or crticizing me...
And, you will be that woman, because you are seeking yourself out. Those who pass judgment on others do so because they themselves have been endungeoned. Having lost their key, and the knowledge that they too can fly, they sling criticism, and false accusations to lift their lifeless souls. even if only for a moment. Unfortunately, it is always at the expense of someone else. Not much different than the bird that never realizes its potential, and then grows the wings that are weak, that are with out the belief needed to take flight so it never flies. And even though it has wings, it does not know it can fly. Thus it is thrashed, beaten and eaten by the world in which it was born. It has wings, with out faith, hope, truth and knowledge of who it is, therefore it remains flightless and lifeless. Even with wings it can not fly, because as a bird "it has wings because it can fly"

There is sadness in the world princess, I deny it not. It is a struggle to pull yourself out of the depths of hell and be the better for it. But if you believe you can, I believe you can...I believe I can, then you too shall grow wings, because already you can fly

Polly
"The future has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most wish to leave behind" Unknown

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul

Post by lifeboat » January 1, 2011, 2:01 am

Thank You Polly for these powerful truths... I am so pleased that you know you will fly and look forward to news of that wonderful day when you do.
Your words wil help me continue my journey out of my own darkness. I agree that we hold the key that will unlock the gate through the wall of our fears, doubts and difficult memories - and no-one and no-thing can hold that gate shut against us when we choose to turn that key and walk through.
I also know that I treasure that key and will do all in my power to keep it safe. However should i misplace it my friend and neighbour My God is always nearby with a spare. If ever I need it all I have to do is ask. Happy 2011 everyone....

Post Reply < PreviousNext >