Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Dreams are Meant to Come True

A place for great spirits to share their most beautiful dreams.
Post Reply < PreviousNext >
superdaddy2007
Fellow Traveler

Post by superdaddy2007 » January 11, 2011, 6:27 am

Walt Disney said this once:

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

His dream was simply to build the happiest place on earth. He did it after failing many times.

I have been robbed of my childhood dreams. In my youth, I was taught to forget about dreaming big.

"Dream on", "Forget it, you will never make it!", "Stop building castle in the air." These are some of the encouragement I was given when I was young. As a youngster, I just took them in and accepted them. I am sure some of you have similar experiences as well.

Well, those days are over. My life is full of dreams now. I dream that I will be the best motivational speaker in the world. I dream of owning a ski resort where I would be able to spent winters skiing with my family. I dream of owning a bed and breakfast business, serving the needs of like minded travellers like myself. I dream of an art gallery for my wife to manage. I dream of a house that has a circular theme. Circular platform, round bed, circular bar counter, circular fire place. And all these dreams of my will come true.

Today, I took a few more steps towards my dreams. I came to this forum and read all those wonderful stories here. They have encouraged and inspired me to do my best and keep going. I read up more on my current cook, Awakening the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins. I improved my website today. I focused on the tasks at hand without distractions. I told my wife I love her and miss her. I miss my children. All little steps towards my success.

Yes, my dreams are coming true. Dreams are meant to come true. We all simply have to work towards them step by step.

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul

Post by lifeboat » January 16, 2011, 1:10 am

Thank you for this and may you be a few steps further towards your dreams than you were yesterday, but not as close as you will be tomorrow :-).
You reminded me of a quote by Anaias Nin that I like:
"Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living."

Muchoki
Beautiful Soul

Post by Muchoki » January 20, 2011, 5:32 am

The world encourages us to dream as kids and promptly rubbishes our dreams as we grow older. It's inspiring to see someone determined to not let go of their dreams....

So, Dream On Superdaddy. May your dreams come true...but most of all...may you immensely enjoy the journey there... :) :) !!!
As footsteps shies the front,
preferring the wake to decorate,
my life i pray,
shall acquire similar character.

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » November 25, 2012, 11:42 am

Superdaddy,
I have never mt so determined. Your dreams will come true, because you are willing to work so hard for them. Keep dreaming, keep believing, and one day, you will get everything you desire because you deserve it.
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

carlarama
Fellow Traveler

Post by carlarama » May 23, 2013, 9:06 am

Thank You. I found this very inspiring.

YouMotivation
Fellow Traveler

Post by YouMotivation » June 16, 2013, 12:26 pm

Thanks
www.YouMotivation.com
Your #1 source for motivational and inspirational videos, quotes, pictures & more!

himanshu2263
Fellow Traveler

Post by himanshu2263 » February 2, 2015, 4:39 am

Your dreams will come true, because you are willing to work very hard for them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Inspirational, Motivational, Spiritual, Moral Stories for all

Matthew Olszewski
Good Friend

Post by Matthew Olszewski » April 21, 2015, 12:52 pm

Good luck on your dreams path.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >