Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

a pure soul

A place for great spirits to share their most beautiful dreams.
Post Reply < PreviousNext >
tradtke
Fellow Traveler

Post by tradtke » May 29, 2011, 5:05 pm

I took my kayak out today. it's one of the moment by myself where thoughts just seem to come out from no place. I used to compete in endurance races, but stopped when money became a shortage. I miss them, but now older I think back to what is pure. I feel like now, i want to kayak, or mtn bike only for myself, not for someone else in a competition. I want to push myself through pure will power, not because someone is gaining on you. I was thinking the entire time on the lake of how I can take the activities I love so much and make them pure in my soul. I value that purity above everything else in my life. If you follow my blog my resolution this year is to track my thoughts and make each day better than the day past.

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » September 25, 2011, 2:32 pm

Tradtke,
Good for you,. Sometimes while competing we get lost in the most imortant thing, having fun while doing the activity. Your resolution is admirable too, to do better every day. If every one of us would just do this one goal, think of the impact it wouldf have on the world.
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

Post Reply < PreviousNext >