Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Aspiring One Armed Fitness Model!

A place for great spirits to share their most beautiful dreams.
Post Reply < PreviousNext >
JulianWLucas
Fellow Traveler

Post by JulianWLucas » November 9, 2014, 8:12 pm

Hi, my name is Julian Lucas. I am an aspiring one-armed fitness model/bodybuilder. My goal is to show the world what true beauty is all about and what you can accomplish despite your limitations. For the first time in my entire life I have posted pictures of my arm for the world to see. And honestly, the amount of positive feedback I have received is beyond words. My whole life I hid from the true me, and all it took was one single act of courage to change my entire life. I have always struggled with a negative body image, but through bodybuilding I have been able to accept my body and can now look in the mirror and consider myself beautiful.

I hope that with my story others can be inspired to reach for their goals in any area of their life, despite the limitations they think they may have.

I would really love for your support so please follow me so I can truly make a difference in this world :)

My Facebook page is www.facebook.com/julianwlucas
Instagram JulianWLucas

Video of me working out!
http://youtu.be/40wR5_gussM

Thank You All So Much!

And please if you have an questions or need any help don't hesitate to ask :)

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » November 11, 2014, 7:42 pm

Hello Julian, Being a woman who has become physically limited ... I don't feel disabled because I keep holding myself up daily to be enabled!!! .... I understand what it is to push for all I am able to accomplish. The need to adapt from the * normal*.... doesn't curtail finding a way to do what one loves ! I was written off medically.... and now my doctors look at me in amazement at what I can accomplish and how. It isn't easy, but it is so deeply satisfying to prove to myself that I can. That anyone at all is inspired by the sheer grit determination I hold myself to.... is simply a joy to me because I know it gives them the same push and not just in the physical areas of life but in the emotional and spiritual also.

Very pleased to meet you here and am very impressed with your video and stepping into the true you! Way to go!!!

Lion~*
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Matthew Olszewski
Good Friend

Post by Matthew Olszewski » April 21, 2015, 12:13 pm

I am impressed by your achievements and attitude. It's great that there are people like you who can turn their life's difficulties into something positive and inspiring to others. I wish you good luck and continued success on the road bodybuilder and inspirer.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >