Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What's your dream?

A place for great spirits to share their most beautiful dreams.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WILDCHILD
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by WILDCHILD » June 24, 2007, 11:44 am

Unfortunately, years ago I made the mistake and married the wrong man. My dream would be to see the one I let go years ago. Who knows if things would ever be the same between us; and find myself thinking of him more lately. I don't regret decisions that I have made, but is that a hopeless dream?
Does love really survive?

summerrain
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by summerrain » June 27, 2007, 12:11 pm

hi wildchild, thats good that you see none of your past endeavors as mistakes. take them as learning stones on the pathway of life. love is the hardest and most stressful emotion that the human will try to conquer. i think thats was so enticing about it....its too mysterious. love will always survive, whether in your heart or in the memories that you chose to hold so dearly to.
dont partake in the couldawouldashoulda's, that will get you nowhere. you will analyze the situation over & over again. and the same questions will remain unanswered.
believe that everything does happen for a reason. and everything has its season. i wouldnt say its a hopeless dream, but you cannot look so much into the past or will miss whats here in the present. sometimes it is good to let go, and enjoy the next love that comes along. take the lessons that you have learned and apply it to your next relationship. but as a romantic myself i will share some wisdom that my mom always told me, "things dont happen when we want them to happen; theyhappen when they're supposed to happen." and if its meant to be you'll find love again. whether with him or with someone wonderfully new. good luck to you wildchild, and may you recieve love & happiness. ;)
Life is like a coin,
You can spend it any way you wish,
but you can spend it only once"

Post Reply < PreviousNext >