Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

My Dreams for life

A place for great spirits to share their most beautiful dreams.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » December 9, 2007, 5:49 pm

My first dream at this time of my life is to publish or have published, a book of my poetry - I'm working at that and continuing to write poetry, because I love how every poem tells a story.

My second dream is to see all wars, all abuse, all deception, and all hatred come to an immediate stop.
I beleive there are countries on the world right now who can stop hunger, stop abuse, and stop violence - simply by feeding and loving the rest of the world. I believe that we must teach people that there is always enough and that there is no need for grasping power out of fear that there isn't enough.

My third dream is to see the world show genuine love for every person alive - if we start now, then within a few generations all the atrocities I mentioned in my second dream would be gone. Imagine if everyone simply felt so unconditionally loved that there would be peace throughout the entire world...imagine.

Perhaps they are big vague dreams and some might say - so what are you doing about it? And I would say - I'm teaching my grandchildren and my family and friends to love, by example, and I'm writing my way into peoples hearts. If you will do the same kinds of acts and in your own way touch the hearts of those around you - then my dreams will come true.
Sincerely,

Morning Bear
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » December 10, 2007, 12:50 pm

Dear (((Morning Bear))),

Pawesome dreams!!!

...your poems are grrreat and I would love to see your dream of them being published fulfilled...thanx ever so much for sharing them here at the Peak, we are blessed indeed... :D

...your second and third dreams show grrreat wisdom and depth of soul...

...I agree that teaching others by example is the best way to leave pawprint impressions of love that can change the world...

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

...When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace...
~ Jimi Hendrix
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » December 11, 2007, 2:43 am

What wonderful dreams Morning Bear :) !
I believe that the world will heal and wars and hunger and terrorism will cease when we all learn to live from love.
And I believe that the only way that can happen is for each individual to love from the inside out.
How can we fully love and respect anyone else if we don't fully love and respect yourselves first?
The world will heal from the inside out - and that process starts with me, and you, and you, and you ..... :)

May all your dreams come true Morning Bear luv

Mammy x x

reggaeuplifts
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by reggaeuplifts » March 18, 2008, 6:14 pm

nice story

flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul

Post by flyingrabbit » July 15, 2008, 3:19 am

we share the same dreams, Morning Bear :)

for now, i'll only make a book of poems and quotes for myself, just because i like doing it.. and i'm not in a hurry to finish it. once it's finished well let's see if it can be published or not.. :)

about the end of wars, world's peace.. that's probably the biggest dreams of many people. for me, i'm still looking for ways i can help. maybe it's not my time yet, as i've just graduated last year, so i will have to get much more life experiences before i can make important contribution for world's peace.
but there's one mother teresa's quote..

"If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one."

so right now, i only try to do that. one little kindness at a time, in every chance i get. yeah but well.. talking is much easier than doing. i often failed doing it..

however, i'm on the way there! :D:

Post Reply < PreviousNext >