Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Love and magic abound

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dance of joy
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by dance of joy » February 24, 2007, 5:56 am

I logged in this morning to find myself touched deeply by the love and magic in the world that is displayed here by our friends at the Peak. More and more I see, dream it and you will become it. Ask and open your heart to it, and it shall be done.

Thanks to you all for sharing your love and how magic is working in your lives!

Love,

Christine luv luv
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

Ames0325
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ames0325 » February 24, 2007, 11:55 am

:D So very true my dear Christine. I am always amazed at the magic in the world and how taken forgranted it is. It is refreshing to visit our little mountain home here and see the magic really working in others lives around the world.

Love,
Amy

m1le-st0nes
Good Friend

Post by m1le-st0nes » February 24, 2007, 1:28 pm

Yes our home on the mountain of inspiration grows each day full of love an each person brings his or her own magic to the harmony we have.
Rest well
Sleep tight
and You'll wake up
full of joy and light

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » February 24, 2007, 7:03 pm

Amen! :D
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

Piewacket
Good Friend

Post by Piewacket » February 25, 2007, 11:10 am

And another Amen!!

May love, light and magic touch all our lives.

Jools xx luv
~ The love we give away is the only love we keep ~

Elbert Hubbard

Post Reply < PreviousNext >