Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

The power of gratitude

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » February 24, 2007, 9:56 pm

Try this exercise with me:

Think of five things you're grateful for right now. If you can't think of five think of one. As you think of each - FEEL - the positive energy that knowing this blessing is in your life gives you.

Life is all about energy. The more we focus on the abundance that is around us - the more we will attract into our lives,

Have a wonderful day,

Love, Maithri.

I am grateful for you and the light you bring to the world :D
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by dance of joy » February 25, 2007, 6:37 am

I do this nearly every night before I drift off to sleep. It is a joyful way to live.

Love,

Christine :)
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

Laura Sue
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Laura Sue » February 21, 2010, 2:00 pm

I am grateful that I read this today.

Very good exercise - thank you :) Laura

millymichaelson
Fellow Traveler

Post by millymichaelson » February 21, 2010, 2:59 pm

interestingly, most of the things i thought about i don't usually think about at all. i guess i take a lot of things in my life for granted, maybe i should do this more often...hey, The Office is on.
Old habits are so hard to kick.

mwzephyr
Beautiful Soul

Post by mwzephyr » February 21, 2010, 3:02 pm

Thank you very much Maithri.
You magnify the light given you a thousand fold!
David

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » February 21, 2010, 11:19 pm

5 things huh...

#- a copper penny is a treasure

#- learning happens everyday

# - love retains truth

#- soul is phenominal

# - paths cross for a reason

such rich significance...
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » March 5, 2010, 5:06 pm

Healthy (after ...)
My family
Lesson I don´t learn
a friend
a moment
future (it is gone ... PFFFF)

Virginia

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » March 5, 2010, 5:08 pm

One more ...
Inspirational daily emails from Ron´s team! ... I specially thank you guys because you had calm me down more than once this week!
Thank you Ron for this Space …

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » March 5, 2010, 8:30 pm

You are so cool Virginia... thank you for your appreciation... it means a lot to me and it's wonderful to know the quotes are working their magic. ;)

Here are five things I'm really grateful for right now...

1. My friends who forgive me when it takes a week or two to return their calls or emails.

2.My mom, who has always been there for me whenever I need proof of God's goodness.

3. My sister, who still says she admires me after all these years.

4. My girlfriend, who for some silly reason still puts up with my silliness.

5. And last but not least, I'm grateful for having so much to be grateful for. I have been blessed beyond any expectation and I am very happy for the opportunity to be here as a living, breathing, loving, wondering human being.

My heart overfloweth...

~ Ron ;)

Post Reply < PreviousNext >