Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Inspirational ART

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
andydooleyART
Fellow Traveler

Post by andydooleyART » December 3, 2008, 3:53 pm

Hello beautiful people,

How are you? This is my first post!
I am an artist and would love to convert my art into ecards for Inspiration Peak.

Below is my cow. Let me know what you think?

namaste, andy

Below is the URL is this how you post artwork??? HELP

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » December 3, 2008, 8:32 pm

I'm a big fan Andy.... (and the cow's adorable too! ;-)

I'm not sure if I have your email address but if you wouldn't mind sending me an email (using the link below) I'll be sure to get in touch with you and we can make things happen.

All my best to you!

~ Ron

PS... to post an image, all you need to do is put the image address between image tags like this:

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » December 6, 2008, 1:59 am

Welcome Andy

Your work makes me smile :)

Being able to make a complete stranger smile is a rare and special gift!
Thank you for sharing it here :) :)

Mammy xxx

Post Reply < PreviousNext >
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable