Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What kind of coffee...

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Space
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Space » August 5, 2009, 6:08 am

would you share with Lion in this inspiration place?
I would like an italian expresso, short and strong expresso! ?
Someone else wants to join the table?

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » August 6, 2009, 2:50 am

I'd love to join the two of you... and if I may, I'll have a peppermint tea with honey... ;-)

~ Ron

catchasunset
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by catchasunset » August 7, 2009, 2:07 pm

I would like to have a magic cup of coffee so when Lion isn't looking I can switch mine with hers. Because mine contains a potion that will cure her of whatever pain she is feeling and make her smile again...
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

~Luciano de Crescenzo~

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » August 7, 2009, 5:37 pm

Hmmm .. well ... just for You Ron, JUST for you! Peppermint tea is allowed on this table!! Perhaps we can mix coffee and tea for Lion~* to get well and strong for us!! What you think Catchasunset?
No one join the table?
Love
Virginia

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » August 8, 2009, 9:05 am

LOL.... I will join you three!!! Extra large strong italian dark roast with cream... and the cup Catchasunset poured!... and a sip of Virginia's... but Ron, you can have the tea to yourself OK! :D

Thank you, Virginia! Coffee has great medicinal effects when shared with friends especially! I don't believe that all this caffine is what had me up all night. No, pain persisits incessantly and smoke from forest fires have stung my nostrils all night. It is thick and raws the throat. One would think I moved into a campground!!! I hate to think what new fires began overnight... it is incredibly bad this morning. Mountains barely visible through the hanging smoke and the sun as it hits the trees is orange. :(

Yummmm! This coffee is extra good this morning! Thanks again... keep it brewing! ;)
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » August 8, 2009, 7:24 pm

Good! I like the mix of coffee! ??? .. it sounds ... ???
Hahahaha
sorry to hear the environment added another issue to these painful days! but they will pass, these days will be passed time soon! I promised just joint our table and forget about smoke and pain!
Did I tell you I quitted smoking? … I still miss it, when I smell cigarette’s smoke I follow it with my eyes closed like in a cartoon! And now I am on diet eating just what I don´t like!! There are worse, right?
Ok, just have the “free complaint coffee” this is our time ………..BE FREE AND COMPLAINT ABOUT EVERTHING YOU WANT TO!
;)

Love
Virginia

lupinelinda
Beautiful Soul

Post by lupinelinda » August 10, 2009, 3:11 pm

May I join in this round table? I will share Ron's pot of peppermint tea...coffee makes me shake. I would like to add for all to nibble on a loaf of homemade Bliss Buns. Butter them up with Gratitude and you have a great mix.

Hugs to you all...L

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » August 22, 2009, 9:34 am

You ARE VERY wellcome Linda! I can skip my diet today and enjoy those butter loaf of bliss!
:D
How is everyone at the table? We have space for many more!
The Major Ron is on the air ???, so the pot of peppermint tea is full!
Love
Virginia

DeMechele
Good Friend

Post by DeMechele » September 1, 2009, 11:56 am

What you need is a hot cup of tea.
That will soothe whatever ails thee.
The steam will clear the airs of doubt.
The taste will bring good thoughts out.
And sharing a pot of tea with friends,
makes all the difference when the day ends.

"Let's take a cup of tea, you and me, for old times sake.
Or maybe yet, a glass of wine, yours and mine, for old times sake.
Remembering the times that have gone before.
Memories, we've got a score or more.
You and me, a glass of tea.
Yours and mine, a glass of wine.
For old times sake."
Dnise

DeMechele
Good Friend

Post by DeMechele » September 1, 2009, 11:58 am

Oops, I omited a line.

It started out line #1:

What you need is a hot cup of tea.
Dnise

Post Reply < PreviousNext >