Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What kind of coffee...

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
schmetterling7
Good Friend

Post by schmetterling7 » October 17, 2009, 3:45 pm

Hi Everyone!!

The coffee funnies were really FUNNY!!! Mehr mehr MEHR!

I should go to bed now but I actually had a cup of coffee earlier!

Have a nice Sunday tomorrow and a pleasant, wonderful week ahead!!

*muaks*

Lots of love and warmest regards from,

Sue
(Schmetterling)

P.S. Mehr = More!! ^_*
There is hope in everything, even in the tears that we cry. It's a sense of letting go and believing that all would be alright.

Space
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Space » October 17, 2009, 7:11 pm

What about this serious coffee for Sunday morning? eh?
:cool:
Love
Virginia

ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » October 21, 2009, 2:34 pm

Lovely to see ya Sue and Virginia...that quite an amazingly arty cuppa coffee...love love love it!!! :D

I am back home again after a few days away and I thought of you all as I had an iced coffee at a posh cafe...it had vanilla icecream in it and the icecream went well with the bitterness of the coffee...I see that at the supermarket theres many coffee flavoured milks now available...I haven't tried them yet tho'...I wonder if theres coffee flavoured yoghurt or mousse out there???I would love to give them a go...

and now for some coffee funnys...

"I want you to drink a cup of hot water every morning," prescribed the doctor. "You gotta be kidding, doc," I've been doing that for years, but my wife calls it coffee".

"Waiter, this coffee is cold".
"Oh, I’m glad you told me. Iced coffee costs a dollar more."

hehehehe :p

love from a blissed
ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

schmetterling7
Good Friend

Post by schmetterling7 » October 22, 2009, 4:55 am

*lol*

Funny!! ^_*

--

I was having a cup of coffee in a cafe just two days ago...

And there was another lady sitting right opposite with her little dog and her son. They were talking in English (surprise, surprise!) so, for once, I could understand what they were talking about but most of the time, it was the lady reprimanding her son because he was getting restless!

This boy noticed me and I just gave him a smile and he immediately smiled back. It was such a sweet, charming smile that you could expect from a little boy!!

He then whispered something to his mom...

His mom noticed me and we exchanged a few remarks.

And eventually, she told me that he thought that the lady in front is very pretty!

Hahahahahah...

(His mom said that he's learning how to flirt already!! Hahahahhaah)

That REALLY made my day!! The WONDERS of COFFEE!!!

^_*

Have a nice day everyone!
There is hope in everything, even in the tears that we cry. It's a sense of letting go and believing that all would be alright.

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » October 22, 2009, 1:52 pm

Love your coffee story schmetterling....very cute!

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » October 25, 2009, 4:42 pm

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » October 26, 2009, 1:27 am

Virginia... you've created a monster...Ladybird has had WAYYYYY tooooo much of her megggga, meggaing coffees! :p Look at her... froth all over her nose! < :0: > ;)
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

schmetterling7
Good Friend

Post by schmetterling7 » October 26, 2009, 2:32 am

Hahahahahahahahah

Is there such a thing as 'coffee' overdose?!??!

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » October 26, 2009, 3:39 pm

Image thats so funny Lion!

I dunno about 'coffee' overdose Sue...but I dont want to risk losing the benefits that are sure to come from drinking coffee...hehehehe :D its right there with red wine and chocolate in my books ;)

love from a blissed (cheeky)
ladybird luv

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » October 26, 2009, 6:13 pm

Ladybird!!! Behave like like like ….. like the other! I say! can´t introduce you to the coffee table meetings! ... :angry:

Shhh be quiet Lady, people is talking about the coffee!!

luv ;b :cool:

I was away too and took a lot of coffee to keep up with the meetings! got a overdose of coffee and research ..
:?

Love
Virginia

Post Reply < PreviousNext >