Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What kind of coffee...

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » October 26, 2009, 11:03 pm

Yes I can behave like a cheeky monkey Virginia...especially on a coffee high hehehehe....

I promise to be on my best behaviour if I can have one of Lindas bliss buns ;)

love from a blissed
ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » October 28, 2009, 3:01 pm

ok so I am onto my second cuppa coffee for the day...and thought I would join you at the coffee table...where are ya catchasunset???....thought I might see ya here dear friend...

the other day I had for a change an iced coffee...it was nice enough but I have had nicer...and guess what....I saw on a cocktail menu at a bar in the city an espresso martini...they put in a shot of espresso...cant remember the other ingredients but I bet it would be really delish...how could it not be ;)

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » November 1, 2009, 7:13 pm

Just popping in while I have yet another cuppa coffee...
and thought I would share this nifty cup concept...

what will they come up with next LOL!!! :D

and more coffee art for ya's...

ok thats quite a bit of coffee me thinks...

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » November 6, 2009, 6:01 pm

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yami yami ... Love those coffee!
Please, behavebehave like a LADY GIRL .... cheeky lady ???
luv

Love
Virginia :D:

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » November 6, 2009, 6:55 pm

G'day All!

Glad ya love all that coffee Virginia...and so mwha is a cheeky lady aye...I wonder if cutting back on coffee will remedy that ;) I guess we will see cuz I am gonna cut back on the coffee for awhile...along with making healthier eating choices...of course who knows I may just become cheekier hehe...

latta love
ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » November 10, 2009, 9:55 pm

Just to let ya know I am limiting myself to one cuppa coffee a day...preferably a cappucchino or flat white instead of instant coffee...I am replacing the rest of the coffees I would normally have with chai spice tea, green tea with jasmine, white tea or a new discovery for me and very berrylicious,,,cranberry, raspberry and elderflower herbal tea....I will miss having more coffee definately...the coffee fumes alone are very intoxicating ;)

tea cosy love
ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » November 17, 2009, 1:51 pm

I am supping a white tea now but I did have a cappuccino with a delish crunchy biscuit at the botanical gardens cafe the other day...they have ducks you can feed grain to in the gardens...I love it when they eat right out of your hand...theres one female duck thats more courageous than the rest and she does just that...

latta love
ladybird luv

celticwarrior
Good Friend

Post by celticwarrior » December 5, 2009, 5:20 am

Isnt it amazing how something as simple as sharing a coffee with friends has had so many replies and so many views on this forum?

Do you like me, wonder why? ( and the fact is - I wonder why about everything :p )

Is it because it spoke of sharing in a safe place? How bereft are we of such a space in our lives.

wasnt it a place where one felt that they would not be judged?

Didnt we all just meet for a coffee in the now?

Like meeting for the first time.

and dont we meet on Inspiration Peak for the first time although we have met many times through many lives or eras?

and isnt that the way we can truly love another?

By meeting them each time as if it was the first time.

I believe I have met you all before, somewhere and sometime.....and we will meet again

but now.....I meet you anew

in this present

and that is the present we bring each other

and if we meet each other in that place

without past

without future

then we truly understand each other

we truly know each other

and we honour our mutual presence

and some day realise

the truth

that we are actually one.

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » December 13, 2009, 1:58 pm

G'day All!

I love what you wrote celticwarrior...I have been away for awhile but now that I am back here at the Peak again I feel such warmth and love and its truly beautiful...

latta love
ladybird luv

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » December 13, 2009, 5:25 pm

Hello Dears!

Celticwarrior ... there is not "war" for a warrior like you here! In South America, in general, the coffee table is something cultural, people gather around an espresso to just unload their feeling.. It is very common to "go for a coffee" with a friend and end up drinking coke ... but we say "let go for a coffee" it means "let´s get an hour or two for us, to share what is going on" ... I related this coffee culture with the Peak, us you very well wrote the relationship... it feels good, eh? :D:
and naughtyladybird It is the Holyday Season and you are behaving accordingly .. we are proud of you :xmas: :xmas: luv luv :D: :D:
love virginia

Post Reply < PreviousNext >