Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What kind of coffee...

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » June 21, 2011, 5:10 pm

love ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by lifeboat » June 22, 2011, 12:47 am

I'll sure do my best ...... hope you do too :)

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » June 22, 2011, 4:56 pm

G'day!!!

...lovely to see ya at the coffee table (((((lifeboat))))))

...and I appreciate your well wishes!!! :)

...I believe today will be beautiful as I am having lunch at my fave Thai Restaurant...they do thee nicest red curry with bamboo shoots...its a perfect blend of sweet, sour, and spicy!!!

love ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » June 28, 2011, 3:34 pm

Last edited by ladybird on July 6, 2011, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » July 6, 2011, 4:52 pm

...love y'all...waiting for some action here at the coffee table...where is everyone?...hellooooooooooooo!!!

latte love ladybird Image

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » July 18, 2011, 4:54 pm

anybunny around?

love ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » July 25, 2011, 4:48 pm

G'day!!!
...saw that pic and thought how much it reminded me of the snow in my recent travel...state highway 5 had been closed with a recent cold snap (its winter here in NZ)...but re-opened again in the afternoon...I have never seen snow up close in real life before...I have always thought snow looks pretty but its even prettier close up...anyhows just wanted to share that with y'all...

love ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » July 25, 2011, 5:33 pm

G'day!!!
...mmmmmm coffee good!!!...I only had one coffee the whole time I was away...and I really missed that caffeine rush...I am having a coffee now and enjoying it immensely...while I was away I had kumara & vegetable soup...it was not as yummy as I had hoped which was disappointing...I had a little of a cream cheese and raisin filled strudel...that was yummier...I also had pork roast twice...very yummy...and a meatball Subway...very tasty....as you can probably tell I am a bit of a 'foodie'....I watched on TV last night the final of Junior Masterchef Australia...thought it was brilliant...love love looooved it!!!...I will miss seeing it now tho'...another TV show I am really enjoying watching is Survivor Redemption Island...thats on Wednesday nights...and then theres Coronation Street on Tuesdays and Thursdays...and Trinny and Susannah doing makeovers on Australian women on Fridays, thats before Wedding House and Miranda...and then on Saturday its Dancing on Ice....and on Sunday is The Food Truck (a NZ program about a guy that tries to sell people a quick yet healthier version of popular types of food that he cooks in his mobile truck while they wait...each episode is a different type of food...like hotdogs and chips, chinese, pizza, mexican and so on)...my oh my I never realized how much TV I watched until I listed it all now...

latte love
ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » July 25, 2011, 6:08 pm

lol!!!...thought I would share that cutie with y'all!!!

latte love
ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » July 26, 2011, 3:57 pm

love ladybird luv

Post Reply < PreviousNext >