Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What kind of coffee...

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
lifeboat
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by lifeboat » July 27, 2011, 1:07 am

Enjoyed reading your coffee-table musings .... Thanks for sharing :)

ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » August 3, 2011, 5:03 pm

lifeboat wrote:Enjoyed reading your coffee-table musings .... Thanks for sharing :)
...blissed to know our sharings are appreciated ((((lifeboat)))))...its gone rather quiet here of late at the coffee-table...and then I went outta town again...no snow this time tho'...in my two trips I bought a total of 3 pairs of earrings so still a successful trip...I also bought a really lovely black top with floral ruffles and cut out detail...its very pretty and girly!!!...I will wear it when the weather warms up (alot)...at the mo I am still into winter clothes with it being winter here in NZ where I live...even better was a surprise card and gift in the letterbox from a friend in the UK on my return...the gift comprised of the most gorgeous pen I have ever seen in my life (glittery gold with gold beaded circle design), a cool hanging heart with floral and diamante detail...and a printed canvas bag...I am delighted!!!

...wishing you all a magical day!!!

latte love
ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » August 4, 2011, 3:38 pm

G'day!!!

...its a beaut sunny winters day here today and I have had my first cuppa coffee of the morning...I am really happy that I found my fave icecream flavour yesterday at the supermarket...its organic licorice...very expensive tho'...oh well whats life without some special treats aye ;) I also found some very pretty fairy stickers for my fairy journal that I didn't already have...so all and all a very successful day...

...heres a pretty pic for today...theres even a fairy in it if you look closely...

latte love
ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » August 8, 2011, 4:51 pm

G'day!!!
...just a few cute pawprints for y'all while I enjoy my cuppa tea at this here coffee table...

...I went to the final Harry Potter movie in 3D yesterday...I thought it was excellent...

...as for today well its chilly but not raining (yet lol)...

...heres a pretty fairy pic for today from one who loves the magic that is fairies...

teacosy love
ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » August 10, 2011, 4:19 pm

G'day!!!
...couldn't resist sharing that pretty fairy pic with y'all at the coffee table...I collect fairies as you may know by my Christmas Tree photos...and I have a very special fairy journal with pages and pages of fairy pics/stickers...I really love fairies...anyhows just letting ya know that the coffee table may start to resemble an enchanted forest soon if I am left here alone much longer LOL...

right-e-o time for mwha to say goodbye for now!!!

latte love
ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » August 30, 2011, 4:42 pm

...today I have had two cups of coffee before mid-day and I enjoyed a slice of chocolate swiss roll sponge cake with a cognac cream filling....mmmmm delish!!!

...wishing y'all a magical day!!!

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul

Post by lifeboat » August 31, 2011, 4:28 am

Thanks Ladybird! Muesli and two cups of tea here...... Hope you have a great day yourself.....

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » August 31, 2011, 8:48 am

Banana and mango smoothie and a big bowl of steel cut oatmeal here... with raisins and walnuts from the Farmer's Market! Deelishous!! ;-)

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » August 31, 2011, 4:01 pm

Ron,
Sure sounds delicious...gad you enjoyed your breakfast (i'm assuming it's breakfast, of course).
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » September 4, 2011, 4:53 pm

G'day!!!

...lovely to see some more faces at this coffee table...woo-hoo!!!

...as it happens I have also been enjoying muesli from the markets...with greek yoghurt...totally delish!!!

...the banana and mango smoothie sounds nice ((((Ron)))), my fave cafe does a really delish apple and feijoa smoothie...and adding raisins and walnuts to cereal is a grrrreat idea I should try soon!!!

......as for my latest adventures I had a very memorable munch the other day (but not in a good way)...you see I was tempted by the look of an espresso cupcake...it looked divine in its glossy dark chocolate appearance with very creamy looking brown icing and a chocolate dipped coffee bean on top...and well the icing was very silky rich and delish the cupcake itself was very dry and stodgy and you couldn't taste any espresso flavour (no flavour at all actually)...extremely disappointing...would not have that again...would rate it a 4 outta 10 or a 2 outta 10 without the icing and coffee bean...so it just goes to show that not all coffee flavoured items are nice...

...right-e-o time for mwha to have another cuppa coffee (second one of the day!!!)

love ladybird luv

Post Reply < PreviousNext >