Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What kind of coffee...

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » September 23, 2009, 12:24 pm

Hallo Schmetterling! Deutsch in Oesterreich ist nicht gerade einfach!
Du hast einen schoenen Namen ausgewaehlt!
Deutsch ist meine Muttersprache.

Si, cara Lorenza, parliamo italiano a casa qui, ma la mia lingua materna è il tedesco.
We are international!
Love,
Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

schmetterling7
Good Friend

Post by schmetterling7 » September 23, 2009, 2:08 pm

Liebe Margherita,

Danke! Ich kann Deutsch sprechen aber ein bisshen!!!

Und du hast Melange trinken?

Schönen Tag!!

Liebe Grüße,
Schmetterling

P.S. International INDEED!!! :D
There is hope in everything, even in the tears that we cry. It's a sense of letting go and believing that all would be alright.

ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » September 23, 2009, 4:06 pm

G'day All,

Very International INDEED!

I feel transported to another part of the world with all the foreign language....the coffee atmosphere seems to have had quite an effect...quick bring in a translator (BIG smile)

You have all brightened my day...I can feel the good vibes!!! :D

A smile always comes to my mind when I think of my dad and his black coffee...at cafes they quite often dont understand that he wants black coffee in a regular cup and bring out a teeny cup instead...it annoys my dad but I see it as kinda funny LOL!

love from a blissed
ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » September 25, 2009, 6:13 pm

Oh Lord!
Mar! Tu tienes que traer todos los idiomas a la mesa de cafe? Bad Girl!!!
Lion!! We got many friends at the COFFEEEEEEEEEE table!!! I love the voices here! I do know you too!
Tell you all, I was out of town because I am a kind of researcher… I am not sure I AM A .. but a kind of, sounds good to me.... and my friend Mar told me that there were a lot of people coming to this table, so (without sleep..... tired ... appreciate this) I wanted to show up to day I LOVE THIS TABLE!
:D:
;)
:^
Love
Virginia

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » September 25, 2009, 7:07 pm

G'day Virginia
Grrrreat to see ya here again at the coffee table!!!
and heres a coffee poem for coffee lovers...

Coffee is my desired fix of caffeine
Nothing beats the smell of ground coffee bean
Whether it's a latte, mocha or flat white
It's always a pure taste delight
Coffee can be frothy
Or flavoured with toffee
There's even amaretto flavour
That's delicious to savour
You just cant beat hot java in a cup
It's a taste explosion thats a joy to sup
A life without coffee would be no fun
For coffee perks up everyone*
Coffeeeeeee
Yippeeeeeee!!!

love from a blissed
ladybird luv
*everyone that drinks coffee that is ;)Image

schmetterling7
Good Friend

Post by schmetterling7 » September 26, 2009, 7:29 am

Nice one Ladybird!!!!! :D

And on your previous article, can you imagine an espresso in a bigger cup than it is? *faint faint* I have to admit that I don't drink espresso as it's rather too strong for me!

Have a pleasant weekend everyone!!!

P.S. We just need to add more tables to our 'already' crowded table! The MORE the merrier!

*hugs and kisses*

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » September 26, 2009, 8:34 am

Hola Virginia! An international table is so much fun.

You definitely ARE a scientific researcher and you might have some merit no doubt if we can continue to drink our water and thus our coffee!

Ladybird, sweet Poet, I adore your little coffee poem!

Schmetterling/mariposa/farfalla/papillon/butterfly, yes I agree, the more the merrier.

Lorenza, come stai oggi?

Enjoy your week-end.

Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » September 26, 2009, 10:32 am

LADYBIIIIIRRRRRDDDD!!! dear Friend! It is very nice to share an "amaretto coffee" with you ... and why not? a LARGE expresso! I am an strong researcher!
luv
Love to see you all here, cheering our dear Lion~* !
Naughty Mar brought the Universe to this table! Good for her!

;)
Love
Virginia

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » September 26, 2009, 3:34 pm

MEGA THANX girls for your appreciation of my coffee poem and is it time for coffee refills yet?Virginia it would indeed be nice to share an "amaretto coffee" with you (reminds me of marzipan which I love)....as for espresso thats a bit strong for me too I have to say...but wow does it smell good!!!and does anyone else love starbucks caramel syrup on their caramel macchiato...I reckon its delish to the max!!!

enjoy your weekend all!

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » September 29, 2009, 11:57 pm

Virginia... you have everyone chatting and spouting off poems of coffee and getting major caffine fixes! Good Girl!!!!! :D You just knew how to *perk* up my days as I crutch and hobble around. ;) ( Too bad we couldn't talk one or two into sweeping the floor and mopping! ;)
You are a sweetheart! Thank you (((((ALL))))) for jointing us for a jolt of java!

A cup of coffee and a few with tea.
All gathered round by Virginia... she says for me.
But we're here for one another to share over a cup steaming good.
For we all need cheering and chatting in the Peak neighborhood!

Love Lion~*CaffinedToTheHiltPaw ;) ;) ;)
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >