Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What kind of coffee...

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » October 9, 2009, 3:40 pm

I for one welcome you to the coffee table Celtic Warrior....a mean Irish Coffee you make aye...yes pleazzzzzze ;) lots of whipped cream on mine....

and that coffee funny is like soooooooo funny...BIG smile :D

interestingly enough I am listening to Celtic Themes Clannad The Very Best Of...like wow what a synch aye...

Just for a change from coffee I have recently discovered Arkadia Chai Tea Spice powder drink...mmmmm very delish...

love from a blissed
ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Space
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Space » October 9, 2009, 6:20 pm

IRISH COFFEE .. where ... tell me, going .. where???
oh .. Celtic Warrior ... welcome
bring more coffee
:p
Love
Virginia

schmetterling7
Good Friend

Post by schmetterling7 » October 10, 2009, 11:46 am

YES! I would LOVE to have a refill indeed!!!

*holding my 'empty' Garfield cup with innocent eyes*

It's the WEEKEND!!!

:D:

Have a nice weekend, everyone! And a fantastic week ahead!

*hugs*

P.S. Wochenende = Weekend

Oooo... and I was bursting with laughter after reading the coffee humour. More coffee humour, please!
There is hope in everything, even in the tears that we cry. It's a sense of letting go and believing that all would be alright.

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » October 10, 2009, 2:38 pm

G'day All,

I came across a couple of coffee funnys I thought I would share...

Cool Coffee
I pulled up to the drive-thru of a fast-food restaurant and ordered coffee. I asked the clerk to put some ice cubes into the cup so that I could drink the cool coffee quickly. At the window, there was a delay. Finally, the clerk came to the window looking frustrated, and announced, "I'm having a problem. The ice keeps melting."

Six Cups of Coffee
Freddie was eighteen years old, friendly, and eager to do things right. Unfortunately, he wasn't especially bright. He had just started his first job, as a delivery boy and general go-fer at a furniture warehouse. His first task was to go out for coffee.

He walked into a nearby coffee shop carrying a large thermos. When the counterman finally noticed him, he held up the thermos.

"Is this big enough to hold six cups of coffee?" he said. The counterman looked at the thermos, hesitated for a few seconds, then finally said, "Yeah. It looks like about six cups to me."

"Good," Freddie said. "Give me two regular, two black, and two decaf."

hehehehe :D

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » October 12, 2009, 5:57 pm

oh My! ... that is an smart guy! .. Is he real? 'cause I d'not want to go close him!!
You made me laugh!
:D:
LOve
Virginia

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » October 13, 2009, 7:24 pm

and

blissed to know you enjoyed that funny Virginia!

lattelove
ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » October 14, 2009, 9:03 pm

...now theres a magical cup of coffee for ya Lion! ;) ...

Thought of you all as I had a mochachinno with a delish chocolate afghan biscuit at a cafe today...

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » October 15, 2009, 1:50 am

That is some special cup of coffee you're holding out there Ladybird! Could use a little angelic hovering! It is 1:49 am and a cup of coffee sounds about right just now... thankyou! No sense waiting till morning when no sleep seems to be anywhere close on my horizon! ;)

love Lion~*LiftingCaffineToMyLipsAndTakinDeepSipsPaw~* Ahhhh!
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » October 15, 2009, 4:52 pm

Blissed that you enjoyed that 'magical' cup of coffee Lion...and anytime is a good time to have coffee aye ;)

It just so happens that I am having a coffee right now so I thought I would pop on in to say hi everyone!...coffeeeeeeeee yippeeeeeee

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » October 16, 2009, 4:16 pm

Mwha is relaxing with a cuppa coffee...its Saturday here in NZ and I need to pack for a trip outta town tomorrow...gonna be away for a few days....one thing thats for sure is I will be having coffee wherever I go...and I will be thinking of you dear friends

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

Post Reply < PreviousNext >