Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

A message For Inspiration Peak

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
celticwarrior
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by celticwarrior » January 3, 2012, 3:18 am

Dear peak friends

It’s been awhile since I graced the pages of this inspirational site.
Quite simple I disappeared. I allowed life to get in the way. Rather than just allowing life.

In my time away I’ve had the tribulations of the human condition.

I’ve seen light and entered dark corners of the mind. I’ve been up and I’ve been down. I’ve questioned the universe and been angered by gods. I’ve stared down dogma and faced with defiance my karma. I’ve allowed light through and blocked it for the sake of drama. I’ve scraped the bottom of the barrel in terms of inner consciousness and scaled great heights. I’ve lost loved ones and fought with loved ones. I’ve cried many tears for the world both of joy and sadness.

I’ve continued to raise kids yet rejected the inner child. I’ve forgotten that some of the most precious lessons come from our children.

I’ve forgotten the here and now on almost a daily basis.

I’ve leant that lessons are there for you when you need to learn them most.

I’ve learnt that books are meant to find you not the other way round

I’ve learnt that forgiveness is one of the most important lesson in life…it may well be the hardest

I’ve learnt to truly believe in “as within, without”

I’ve leant that we can create reality otherwise reality will create us.

I have cried. I have really cried.

I have laughed. I have really laughed.

I am learning to be human.

I have a long way to go. Or rather..I have a lot more to remember.

And here I am..having found myself back at the Peak again.

Inspiration Peak

On the home page there is an animated star that pulsates

It’s important.

It’s a star that guides us back.

Thank you peak for always being there for souls like me who wander, get lost and disoriented.

Thank you

I feel I’ve returned home for now.

Diarmuid Cronin

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » January 3, 2012, 9:42 am

I've said for a long time now.... we all vary in our life details.... but the emotional outcome is so similar indeed! Truly appreciate all you've shared and in my own paths tumults and joys... I do honestly understand those many human lessons that demand to be learnt! Been there, done that, in the process of and all the above and coming up still like lilies and weeds alike!!!! The point of it all... choosing to learn... and learning our own authenticity without the clamor and 'oughts' of others. It's a hard haul, it's got more howling tears than those of joy.... yet the joys are so cherished you can endure it all.... somehow.... especially when you least believe you can.

It is especially great to welcome you back this morning ((((((Diarmuid))))))) Looking forward to reading all you care to share from your journey. Know what you've written here is very much valuable and highly respected! Impeccable timing! ;)

Janice~*
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

mwzephyr
Beautiful Soul

Post by mwzephyr » January 4, 2012, 5:22 am

Welcome back home! ;)

celticwarrior
Good Friend

Post by celticwarrior » January 5, 2012, 2:39 am

Thank you Lion! Than you Joyous! Your words mean so much! :D

Post Reply < PreviousNext >