Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Texting and driving Took My Son

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
jc_nithya
Beautiful Soul

Post by jc_nithya » September 17, 2010, 10:41 am

shocked...

no words... only a heartfelt prayer...for you..
The only bliss that we possess on earth is loving God and knowing that He loves us...

Pollie
Beautiful Soul

Post by Pollie » November 11, 2010, 9:33 pm

Muchoki, thank you for your pledge that is proof alive that Darin lives through his work and jc_nithya the warmest prayer is worth more that a million empty words.

Thank you, all of you.

Love Pollie
"The future has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most wish to leave behind" Unknown

Sadness Princess
Good Friend

Post by Sadness Princess » November 28, 2010, 2:04 pm

Dear Pollie

No words in the whole world could ever express any of what you may be feeling or I may want to say to you... simply because words in this case are meaningless.... Only a prayer for your son to rest in peace, and a prayer for you to be patient and accept God's will... Believe me God has plans for each soul in this universe, we might not always understand His wisdom, but we sure must accept whatever fate may bring us, and ask God to empower us with patience, strength, courage and wisdom to be able to deal with painful moments of life........ After all, life is nothing more than some little details chained together.... if one little detail altered his life forever as much as yours, you must believe that this was done for a reason, even though you or any of us might never know it......

I pray for you, and will transmit the message to everyone I know.
Love,
Mira
What doesn't break you makes you stronger.

Pollie
Beautiful Soul

Post by Pollie » December 11, 2010, 7:13 am

Thank you again, and for the web site you posted. I know that he is a soldier of God, lost of teenagers and adults have found Jesus through his story. It is what I know was meant to be, no matter how hard it is for us. Christmas and the holidays are going to be rough to endure, but I am confident that God will grant me that courage that you speak of.

Thank you again and for all your prayers and help with spreading this story.

Sincerely,
Holly Preston
"The future has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most wish to leave behind" Unknown

flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul

Post by flyingrabbit » November 3, 2015, 8:12 pm

Dear Pollie,

I've just seen this post. Greatest sympathy for you and your family. I hope you already feel better by now, although i know things will never be the same when we lose our sons or daughters.
i'm also a mother now and i can imagine how it feels.

thank you very much for sharing this. i believe it's a very important message. many people think it's not a big thing until regrets fail to undone things.

I'm bumping this thread with the hope that more people will see it. and i'm also sharing it to my family and friends.

I hope the tragedy that happened to your son can save a lot of people, so that your son passed away as a saviour, an angel to many people.

regards,
melia

Post Reply < PreviousNext >