Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Sunrise vs Sunset

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
huasang
Fellow Traveler

Post by huasang » March 31, 2011, 7:09 am

You might have missed the beautiful sunrise today, but you can always catch the sunset later or tomorrows' sunrise/sunset... The point is, it's never too late to start anything NOW...
RN

catchasunset
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by catchasunset » April 13, 2011, 12:02 pm

I am not a morning person so I have not witnessed a lot of sunrises. Although I catch a lot of sunsets.

It amazes me everytime I see one. The way the colors dance off the earth and radiate the sky. What a wonderful gift from God.

catchasunset
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

~Luciano de Crescenzo~

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by lifeboat » April 14, 2011, 1:02 am

Thanks catchasunset. Lovely to know you're still out there enjoying God's gifts and visiting occasionally. I've been blessed by several sunsets and several more 'sunset' moments recently.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >