Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

journey forward

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » December 31, 2011, 8:33 am

And I said to the one who stood at the gate of the year, 'Give me a light that I may tread safely into the Unknown.'
And he replied, 'Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than a known way.'"
Minnie Haskins

I don't like yr end... never have... I'm not big on wishing merry and happy... the past few yrs have been especially difficult and held challenges that have taken all I've gotten within me to get through... yet I have indeed...gotten through!!!! Not without my soul crying out daily for the enabling to do so!
One favorite poem is:

Drumsound rises on the air,
its throb, my heart.
A voice inside the beat says,
"I know you're tired, but come.
This is the way."
~Rumi

I do wish ALL well as we each journey forward.... remembering, releasing, forgiving and loving what is behind.... May strength, courage and integrity fill your whole being! To be authentically YOU... is vital. Snubbing fear and trampling it with sheer raw determination..... AHHHHH!!!! there is something to feed on daily! I found out over the past couple yrs I'm more indomitable than I realized... God has helped thoroughly and I don't contend with anyone else's opinion of me! I kind of hold my breath a wee bit at the unknown ahead ... and exhale with my stable leg going first! ;)
Cheers Friends!
Love Janice~*
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Davidf
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Davidf » December 31, 2011, 3:41 pm

Janice,
Thanks for the great message and best wishes to you as we forge into a new year. Think not of it as the end of an old year but hours away to a brand new one -- God bless!
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

Pollie
Beautiful Soul

Post by Pollie » January 21, 2012, 4:00 pm

"Drumsound rises on the air,
its throb, my heart.
A voice inside the beat says,
"I know you're tired, but come.
This is the way."

I hope this year I hear the voice as well, because Lord knows that I am so very exhausted. I want to "snub and trample the fear" but not sure yet if I have the streangth. I don't want to dwell in the past but no matter which way I turn it is there in my face, like a eerie stalker. I am listening for the voice that shows me the way. You have been a great friend. I hope this year brings much happiness your way, not just the day to day smiles and laughter, but peace and tranquility within your heart about those things you are and will endure. I wish that everyone would have the same. Imagine a world where God would touch all the souls and give them that kind of peace, perhaps that is what only death can bring. Whoowa apocolyps. My heart is with you, you know it is.
Love, PollieHolly doodle all the day. =)[/quote]
"The future has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most wish to leave behind" Unknown

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » January 22, 2012, 11:59 am

My very dear Holly Pollie doodle! ;) The past does haunt us both consistantly... because you just can't let go of those you've lost... and you never will... cause you never could or would.... but there is a need to let go of the wish to change it... it can't be. We honor the lives of those we love ( not loved because it is always present in our soul) we honor their lives and the life God has given us in the begettal of our own spirit... by living our lives well. Won't change what's been. Won't change what is coming at us and we've no idea what that is just yet. But it changes us. Makes impossible get the heck out the way cause we are strong even though most tenderly weak and we are comin' through! I know the precise moment of feeling like a curled up naked embryo with all stripped away from me but the Almighty womb. I don't believe in reincarnation cause I've never been a bug or a camel.... but I do believe we are birthed physically and then continue to be birthed at different defining moments of life both emotionally and spiritually. You are making it through... even when you don't feel like it. Even when you put up the faux finish for those who need you. Takes a great deal of courage and love to do that!!!! Anyone not been there doesn't know how much strength of soul that truly takes!!!! And fact is... there is nothing at all faux about it. It is indomitable soul and unconditional love. You are one of my life heroes and I love you dearly Holly! xo

Love Janice~*

Matthew Weeden

Pollie
Beautiful Soul

Post by Pollie » January 24, 2012, 10:23 am

Still, even as long as I have known you (seems like a life time), your discriptive words awe me. I love you dearly too. I think of the limited support system I have had and I know our long talks walked me through a lot of uncomfortable, unanswerable and unbarable moments and questions. I believe I have gotten past the wish it hadn't happened. Guess that is giving in to the denial and finding "acceptance". I so want to change and let go of the pain. But it is like a volcano, the outer edge has cooled and became strong, tall and majestic....but the core, oh the core, the molten lava boils. The eruptions are fewer and farther between but so unstable, and still the heat of the pain at the core. I listen for the wind at night. I look at the moon and the stars. I breath in the sun and the beauty. I know, truly that life is good, that I am still very blessed, yet it still eats away at my soul like a poison, not the wishing but the missing. I don't know about being a hero, maybe a wanna be survivor. I know that of all the people in my life only you have witnessed the slow transformations I have endured. I know that God took Darin home for a reason, and he will never have suffered lifes misfortunes. He had a great life, full of love, adventure and friendship. He left before the pain, and he did not suffer in death (for that I am thankful). Someday, I know it will take time, but someday I will find a middle ground, a place were sorrow and happiness can co-exist without tourment. If I did not believe that they would have already locked me away lol. For all that you are, for all that you have been and will be I humbly thank you and am honored to have met such a wonderful, thoughtful soul. Paths cross for a reason, I can't wait to come visit you :). From my heart to yours, always
Holly
"The future has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most wish to leave behind" Unknown

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » February 13, 2012, 11:48 pm

Paths do cross for a reason. I've always said it. And like you, I've had a life of very limited support.... but at very poignant times....found someone I needed and who needed me. You just know that edge of soul that meets up with your own and all that's been senseless... makes a wee bit of sense.
it still eats away at my soul like a poison, not the wishing but the missing.

I know it. And it will never stop. It can't stop because the poison's antidote is love and we are not capable of giving up the true love of whom we miss. Just the mere thought of it is obscene to our very core.

What you don't see with all that molten.... is that erupting volcanoes make new land to step out upon and walk... and seeds find fresh soil to sprout in... and at the same time... the molten will always boil at the core... because you love and because you are loved. It is harsh when you don't know what to do with " their" portion. It does truly render inside of you .... part of purifying to gold.... the love, honesty and courage of your very own soul.

Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >