Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Hello ((((ALL))))))

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » January 21, 2007, 3:15 pm

:D: So glad to see you (((ALL))) again! If you are like me... you have had a serious case of Peak withdrawl! :0: There were a few moments of :? and I thought I would have to find my ruby slippers and click them 3 times... * There is NO PLACE LIKE THE PEAK!!!!* but alas Ron, as usual has worked incredibly hard behind the screen to get all new Peak climbing equipment so we can all navigate this wonderful Mount of Inspirational Knowledge and Beauty together! Don't you just love it here? luv

So Welcome Home Everyone and enjoy filling up the pages with the art of inspired sages! ;)

Love Lion~*FixedOnThePeak...NoLongerWithdrawnAndWeakPaw :D:
Last edited by Lion~* on January 21, 2007, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by dance of joy » January 21, 2007, 3:25 pm

So happy to be back! Thank you for all your hard work to get us back, Ron. And by the way, I love the little faces!

Love,

Christine luv
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

Caitlyn
Good Friend

Post by Caitlyn » January 22, 2007, 4:46 am

Hey Christine and lion :) It is cool that the forums are back up and running again, I missed being able to look through all the inspiring posts. I found that looking at the daily message on the main home page inspired me enough throughout my days whilst the forums were down. But there is no place I have found thats quite like this one.

Thankyou Ron for a great site and good job on the forum :)

Cait

Piewacket
Good Friend

Post by Piewacket » January 22, 2007, 11:55 am

Hi all!

Gosh, I have missed this place and all you people here! I don't think I had realised how much strength and support I get from just quietly visiting this place and sharing all the inspiration that collects here as if by magic!

As Lion said 'there's no place like home' and I'll try not to take its presence for granted again!

Thanks for doing a great job Ron - I love the new look and the extra bits and pieces!

Bright Blessings

Jools ;)
~ The love we give away is the only love we keep ~

Elbert Hubbard

Indigo
Fellow Traveler

Post by Indigo » January 22, 2007, 4:07 pm

Ahhhh...thats better,its good to be home!!

Hello everyone its ME!....Ive been away for a long time and now i'm back.Its a new year and lots of changes in the air.My little family is beautiful,happy and healthy Kat and I are both turning over a new leaf with our careers this year and its time for a fresh new start....hence my new forum name.

My little girl(Indigo) is 9 months old already and demands alot of my time,she's absolutely beautiful and i'll post a foto of her asap.

Talk soon friends.
Steve.

Indrani
Beautiful Soul

Post by Indrani » January 22, 2007, 11:00 pm

:D Yes, yes.. its really really good to be back. (Whooping in the air!) And i LOVE these Emoticons, the new look. Ron's done a brilliant job!

It is great to see you again... Here's wishing you ALL a fabulous 2007!!

Love,
Indrani :D
\"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek & find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.\" ~ Rumi.

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul

Post by dance of joy » January 23, 2007, 8:04 am

A sweet welcome back to everyone.

May love fill you up today and everyday.

Love,

Christine luv

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » January 23, 2007, 10:07 am

(((((Christine, Indrani, Steve, Jools, Caitlyn and Lion~*..... )))))

--- This is kind of like a family reunion, isn't it? ;)

Hollyberry
Beautiful Soul

Post by Hollyberry » January 23, 2007, 11:23 am

I am so glad the forums are back. I missed you guys!
Happy 2007!

smiles,

Holly ;)
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

~Willa Cather

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul

Post by dance of joy » January 23, 2007, 6:35 pm

Yes, it is Ron, and I am going to put on my party hat. :xmas:

:D

With love to you all,

Christine

Post Reply < PreviousNext >