Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Here I am

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Post Reply < PreviousNext >
Soul
Fellow Traveler

Post by Soul » March 18, 2013, 9:14 am

A warm hello to all fellow travellers...

As usual, I come back here for answers..inspiration..

I have been working for a good 8-9 years, am in a good position, prospects look good...and yet.. having worked so long and knowing the way things work at giant offices.. I want to leave it all behind and do somehting that makes me happy... I want to work for myself....thought i havent figured out what its going to be.. :(

I just want to stop working for some time.... and i know there are opinions , advice of all kinds..but this is what i truly want to do..

Step into the unknown and see where i go from there... Is it too much to ask.... risk... dream ?

jjbreunig3
Beautiful Soul

Post by jjbreunig3 » March 21, 2013, 6:57 am

Dreams are achievable, but only you can decide for yourself what you want to achieve; like any endeavor, it takes lots of work & effort; you will encounter many obstacles and naysayers - and you need to learn for yourself how to perservere; while it can seem like a daunting task, proceed a little at a time by setting short and long-term goals that are in alignment with your dream(s).

-Joe Breunig
Reaching Towards His Unbounded Glory
Logic, when applied to people, fails miserably. --Joseph J. Breunig 3rd

kree8r
Good Friend

Post by kree8r » March 22, 2013, 8:28 am

For so many of us, a time comes when we must follow our own heart's agenda. I too have been tired of working on someone else's dream, and spending my energy to promote someone else's goals. I have to ask myself, if I spent the same time on my agenda as I have on that of another, where might I be?

Look inside yourself and there will find answers. Then...believe yourself, and in yourself.

Blessings for forward motion on their way.

~Melissa
We shall find peace. We shall hear angels.
We shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.

Anton Pavlovich Chekhov

mwzephyr
Beautiful Soul

Post by mwzephyr » March 23, 2013, 12:03 pm

We need to commit to those dreams,
to act on them to make them become more than just dreams.
Good Luck in your search.
~Zep

Obama420
Fellow Traveler

Post by Obama420 » November 6, 2014, 8:50 am

sness or for fear of encountering a hostile response. You have reminded me to put my own feelings aside and, as Ron says, 'take it to the next level' by thinking of the person who may need that smile, that gesture of reassurance, that cup of coffee, that hot meal, or that word of kindness. I will take it to the next level?? :)
watson

Matthew Olszewski
Good Friend

Post by Matthew Olszewski » April 22, 2015, 11:48 am

Don't be afraid to follow your dreams. I think, one of the most important things in life is to know what you want to do. Once you know that, don't be afraid to do this.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >