Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

The Answers within us..

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Post Reply < PreviousNext >
Soul
Fellow Traveler

Post by Soul » May 24, 2014, 10:13 am

A Hello full of warmth and love to all...

Especially the ones who ask nothing here but need the love....

I have found strength and courage in this forum whenever I needed it. But today I have come here not to take away but to give a bit of that courage someone else may be in need of..

When we are hurt emotionally...we often seek answers. In the maze of our thoughts and the haze of our tears, we try to make sense of it all. I did too..

I want to tell you that all the pain that you are going through today...believe that it is making a better person out of you. And though today you cannot see beyond the hurt, you will one day wipe your tears and get up stronger.

I am sure you have lot of questions...hold on to them. The days to come, are going to unravel before you and unfold the answers to you. So hold on to your faith, whatever it may be, the best is yet to come. Yes, it may take time I agree. So build up the stock of patience in your soul....

For life is what we make it out to be , despite what happens to us. Take the time to heal...dream again.... live again. Do not look at how others treat you, refine how you are treating yourself. Bring out your inner strength and beauty. And through it all... always.. always stand tall.

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » May 25, 2014, 2:29 pm

For life is what we make it out to be , despite what happens to us. Take the time to heal...dream again.... live again. Do not look at how others treat you, refine how you are treating yourself. Bring out your inner strength and beauty. And through it all... always.. always stand tall.
Excellent advice, Soul! Thank you so much for coming by and sharing it with Everyone!
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

mwzephyr
Beautiful Soul

Post by mwzephyr » July 3, 2014, 8:58 pm

Do not look at how others treat you, refine how you are treating yourself.
This is a pearl of great value. Thank you!
~Zep

Matthew Olszewski
Good Friend

Post by Matthew Olszewski » April 22, 2015, 11:58 am

Everyone in life happens to fall. It is important to get up and move on.

flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul

Post by flyingrabbit » November 3, 2015, 7:29 pm

We always need a reminder like this every once in a while..
thanks for sharing it :)

regards,
melia

Post Reply < PreviousNext >