Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Australia Day... 26th January 2007

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Indigo
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Indigo » January 25, 2007, 3:56 pm

Hello Everyone....

Its Australia Day here in Oz. A day to get together with family,friends and loved ones and celebrate the great outdoors and the Australian lifestyle and culture.
Im a very proud Aussie and today i'm celebrating by having a huge traditional BBQ breaky of bacon,snags and eggs and then off to the beach with the family.
Ahhhhh...life is good.
Have a great day people...whatever you're up to !!.

Love Steve.

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » January 25, 2007, 6:50 pm

Happy Aussie Day Steve!!!!! ;)

Sending you warm wishes and hope all is well with your beautiful family!

Ron

(from Kowloon)

dawn
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by dawn » January 25, 2007, 7:26 pm

Hope you have a wonderful time!

Melissa
Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. -Helen Keller

Indigo
Fellow Traveler

Post by Indigo » January 26, 2007, 5:59 am

Hey Ron ,
Thankyou very much im feeling the LOVE mate,my new family is just wonderful and we had the best day today under the Aussie sun...actually i stepped out in the "LOVE" t-shirt today,i think it got a few thinking.

Hey Melissa ,
I did have the best day today thankyou.I stepped out with my little girl who experienced her first ever Australia Day.See ya around the forums.

Steve.

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » January 26, 2007, 8:36 am

Great to see you Steve!!!! :D: Wonderful that Indigo is thriving! And most obviously so is your own * DaddyHeart luv * !

Well.. while you are basking with a bbq and beaches in celebration... here I am just waking to Jan26th :? and Steve... no hot sand.... 4ft of white snow is blanketed across my domain here! The banks in the driveway are @ 8 ft high... but Ahhhhhhhh what sweetness... that GORGEOUS SUN that was warming Indigo's tender skin and bringing joy to your family.. is just winking over the top of the mountain here sending the rays that you enjoyed to spill over me and mine with happy delight! Hope that our day here is a celebration of its own! :D:

Love Lion~*SandOrSnowMayLoveAndJoyGrowGrowGrowPaw :D

Ron, Enjoy your adventures in China!!!! May you find good fortune ;)
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul

Post by dance of joy » January 26, 2007, 11:34 am

Steve, Kat and Indigo,

A wonderful A Day to you all. I can feel the joy emanating from you Steve. It is so uplifting!

Thank you for sharing. Blessings to your sweet family.

Love,

Christine
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

Caitlyn
Good Friend

Post by Caitlyn » January 26, 2007, 3:46 pm

Happy Aussie day Steve to you and your family :)

Best Wishes

Cait
" live the way you tell yourself to, not what anyone else says, don't let anyone else tell you who you are or who you should be, don't let anyone or anything hold you back from doing exactly what you want to do and where you want to go "

Indigo
Fellow Traveler

Post by Indigo » January 27, 2007, 4:52 am

Hello and thankyou BEAUTIFUL people...
i really do feel the LOVE when i visit the Peak.Hope ya having a great weekend.

Love,
Steve.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >