Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Something Good Is Gonna Happen To You

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nami
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Nami » January 31, 2007, 11:47 am

~because i liked this topic and it helped me while i was down~

Stay miracle-minded. Something good is gonna happen to you.

Caitlyn
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Caitlyn » January 31, 2007, 3:02 pm

I think that is nice to keep in mind everytime you start a brand new day, even if the day turns out to be a black cloud day, one postive good thing will come out of it somehow no matter how small it might be. ;)
" live the way you tell yourself to, not what anyone else says, don't let anyone else tell you who you are or who you should be, don't let anyone or anything hold you back from doing exactly what you want to do and where you want to go "

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » January 31, 2007, 4:22 pm

Absolutely!
A black cloud day produces rain that
makes the flowers grow! :D:

Dear Nami, good to see you!
This was indeed a great thread... anyone wondering about it may find it in the archives -read only forum. Click here to see the archived thread!

Posted: Aug. 29, 2006 03:41

John O Donohue (author of Anam Cara; one of my all time favourite books) talks about how once sitting in church, a red headed little boy turned to him and said "Something goods going to happen to you" - he said that blessing followed him for weeks afterwards.

I wanted to offer that same blessing to you now, the spectacular soul, who is reading these words ,

Something good, something wonderful, is going to happen to you!

With love, Maithri.

Love Lion~*SomethingGoodHasHappened...
You&I...
AreHereWithBreath&TruthPaw :D:
Last edited by Lion~* on March 8, 2007, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Hollyberry
Beautiful Soul

Post by Hollyberry » February 1, 2007, 10:07 am

Hello all,
'Miracle- minded' what a great word and thanks for bringing this thread back. I think everyone needs to hear these words almost every day and sometimes more than once a day!

Love and hugs,

Holly
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

~Willa Cather

Piewacket
Good Friend

Post by Piewacket » February 25, 2007, 11:07 am

Hi all

Oh, how I needed to *hear* this today. Thanks Nami, for bringing this thread back to remind us that even when things can seem very dark and hopeless, there is always something positive that will ultimately brighten the day.

My mum died early yesterday morning, in hospital with me at her side, and I am heartbroken. Yet I know that she lived a long and happy life and that she was very proud of all her five children. Before she died, she told me not to be sad and that she had come here to learn and now her time for learning was over. The good thing that happened for me yesterday, was knowing that her journey into the next life was a peaceful one and one that she was ready to make.

Life is a miracle isn't it? I try to remind myself of that every day.

Love and blessings to all

Jools xx
~ The love we give away is the only love we keep ~

Elbert Hubbard

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul

Post by dance of joy » February 25, 2007, 12:21 pm

Dearest (((( Jools ))))

My heart is with yours as you grieve your precious mum. There is no one who can replace our mothers here on earth. I am so happy to hear that she was at peace with her transition. May you find peace also!

With love and hugs,

Christine luv
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » February 27, 2007, 12:38 am

Dear ((((( Jools ))))))

Sending you all my love, and knowing she is with you now and always will be,

Gods richest blessings to you and your family during this difficult time,

Life and love without end,

Maithri.
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » February 27, 2007, 12:51 am

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jools)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Surrounding you with love from my heart to yours. May you and the rest of your family be surrounded in rich, beneficial comfort and the best of memories that spill from your heart in celebration of a phenominal love that you and your mom have shared.

Love Lion~*SendingATouchOfLovePaw
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Piewacket
Good Friend

Post by Piewacket » February 27, 2007, 5:19 am

Dear Lion, Maithri and Christine

Thank you so much for your kind and healing words - it means a lot to me to know my family and I are in your thoughts.

Love and light

Jools xx
~ The love we give away is the only love we keep ~

Elbert Hubbard

Post Reply < PreviousNext >