Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Kia Ora from Aotearoa

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » December 21, 2007, 12:54 am

Kia Ora,

Today in Aotearoa (land of the long white cloud) its been more dreary than merry!!...

...with grey skies, hazy and crazy
...with a rain shower that shows natures power
...with no sun to be seen or glow of where its been

...and its a purrfect day for packing in preparation for my trip out of town until my return in the new year...will miss ya all heaps!!!

love & blessings
ladybird luv

...you will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love...
~ Henry Drummond
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » January 1, 2008, 11:54 pm

Kia Ora,

I have returned after my :xmas: break away and its grrrrrrrrreat to be back here at Inspiration Peak again...its also lovely to welcome the newbies who bring a sparkle to this heavenly oasis for the soul...and joyful to be amongst the older souls too who breathe such beautiful love and light...and to everyone who touches our souls with love, peace and wisdom in this journey we call life...

...may 2008 be a prosperous one for all!!!

love and blessings
ladybird luv

...friendship improves happiness and abates misery by doubling our joy and dividing our grief...
~ Joseph Addison

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » January 2, 2008, 4:00 am

Welcome back Ladybird,
I hope that your trip was restful and enjoyable.
Peace, joy, love, and blessings in 2008,

Morning Bear
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » January 2, 2008, 1:18 pm

Kia Ora (((Morning Bear))),

...mega thanx for the welcome back and your kind wishes!!...

...my trip was indeed restful and enjoyable and it was beaut weather too!!...there were BBQ's and walks along the beach smelling the salty sea air and feeling the gentle seabreeze...and a huge spread on :xmas: day with family....

...now though I have a lot of catching up to do for sure and a few pounds to shift from eating too much cake ;)

Today in Aotearoa (land of the long white cloud) its another scorcher of a day...

...with periwinkle blue skies to meet the eyes
...with puffy clouds white and fluffy
...with a hint of breeze through the trees
...with a sun bright to delight

...and its been a purrfect day for going for a walk around the nature reserve this morning with my mum before the heat of the day sets in and for listening to some music on my ipod...

love & blessings
ladybird luv

...life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards...
~ Soren Aaby Kierkegaard

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » January 3, 2008, 11:00 am

It's great to have you back here, dear ladybird! That land of yours with the long white cloud really seems a place of beauty and peace and I am happy for you that you enjoy it so totally.

Today in Rome we had a wonderful blue sky too, without a cloud, though nearby it seems there will be rain and in the North of Italy it's very cold and snow paints the landscape white.

I went to work even though I am just healing from a tremendous cold, I think I must seriously start some vitamin treatment, as I have had already three times the cold this winter.

While driving home I love the silence within my car, I don't even want the music, I enjoyed being on my own letting the thoughts flow ...

Me too, like you, must lose some weight, gained over these days of traditional sweet exaggerations.

Love and hugs.
Margherita :D: :xmas: :^ ;) :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » January 3, 2008, 12:30 pm

Kia Ora (((Margherita))),

...mega thanx for the lovely welcome back and your hugs and sweet words...I have to say that Aotearoa is indeed a beautiful country and I am proud to be a kiwi for sure... :D...thats not to say I don't enjoy travelling and I have yet to visit the snow but its on my future to do list for sure as to me theres something special and magical about glistening snow...its kinda interesting to think that its summer here while you are in winter ;) ...

...sorry to hear you are a bit under the weather with a bad cold...sending you healing wishes for a speedy recovery...

Today in Aotearoa (land of the long white cloud) its yet again another scorcher of a day but cloudy as!

...with a blanket of white cloud everywhere like a stroud
...with a gentle breeze that doesn't freeze
...with a sun out of view to all but a few

...and its been a purrfect day for going for another walk around a nature reserve this morning with my mum and later I'm meeting a girlfriend at the botanical gardens for lunch and a coffee (coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D )

love ladybird luv

...We love life; not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving...
~ Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » January 8, 2008, 7:50 pm

Kia Ora,

Today in Aotearoa (land of the long white cloud) its been a day of drizzle instead of sizzle...

...with high humidity in the air, making hair go frizzy (for those who care)...
...with a grey haze that makes one feel like they are in a daze
...with no sun to be seen or trace of where its been

...and its been a purrfect day for going to an indoor shopping mall and for some delicious sushi for lunch...and tonite going out to an Indian Restaurant for dinner to have lamb korma and mango chicken....can hardly wait!! I also had a lovely mochachinno and juicy blueberry muffin for morning tea...I do love grrrrreat food for sure... :p

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

...In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock...
~ Thomas Jefferson

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » July 16, 2008, 11:04 pm

Kia Ora,

Well today in Aotearoa (land of the long white cloud) its been a grey day with a splattering of droplets from the sky....we are in mid winter here downunder ;)

Today I went out to lunch with my workmates (Gay, Leonie, Shareen) Gay had spicy Thai pumpkin curry soup with toast, Leonie and myself both had fresh diced fruit salad (kiwifruit/banana/apple/grapes/orange/pineapple) with greek yoghurt and sweet runny honey while Shareen had salmon potato cakes with poached eggs and hollandise sauce....it was so rich she could only eat one of them and got the other to takeaway for later in the evening....to drink me and Gay had a sweet chai latte...mmmmmmmm :p

I wasn't very hungry coz there was a morning tea shout for a manager whos leaving...there was chicken nibbles, chips, dips, bread, ham, grapes, asparagus rolls, cakes, biscuits, nougat slice, sushi, samosas and spring rolls etc...

Right now I am listening to some music ;b and just chilling out really and looking forward to the weekend to further relax...

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

...Count your blessings. A grateful heart attracts more joy, love, and prosperity...
~ Cheryl Richardson

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » July 27, 2008, 4:28 am

Dear Ladybird,

You are radiant my friend...

Such beautiful positive energy flows from you,

Its amazing!!!

Thank you for being such a gift to this world....

May the wheel come full circle and gift you with all the love and light you share with us,

Love from a blissed Maithri ;b :p :D:
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » July 28, 2008, 1:03 am

Kia Ora dear (((((((Maithri)))))))),

I am deeply appreciative of your kind words... luv

Mega thanx sweet Maithri!!!

You make my heart smile :) & my soul sing ;b

In you is a well of the most tender gentle spirit with endless ripples of lovelight and grace...I feel blessed to be a part of this wonderful oasis for the soul that is IP and its the wonderful spirits here that make all the difference in this frantic world that we live in...

Today in Aotearoa it was both wet and sunny in patches....I ventured out and bought some fruit for lunch as well as a spicy chai latte for myself and Gay....I work with lovely people and we all bounce positive energy off each other....Gay gave me some delish homemade creme brulee fudge from a posh grocers in the afternoon which was very nice...I feel very blessed!!!

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

Be fully in tune with your spiritual essence, sustained by a higher power...
~ Cherie Carter-Scott

Post Reply < PreviousNext >