Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Kindred Spirits

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » February 10, 2007, 12:31 am

My friends,

Heres a picture of two of my favourite people. Sichle one of the beautiful orphans of Swaziland and one of my dearest friends Liann, from Great Britain, who left a high profile job for two years to help bring HIV medication to the people of Swaziland. I always think of them as kindred spirits. We are all connected. No matter how far away we may seem. This picture reminds me of that connection.

"We are each others angels. We meet when it is time"- (Chuck Brodsky)

Love and Blessings, Maithri.

If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by dance of joy » February 11, 2007, 6:21 am

Look at those beautiful smiles!

Thank you, Maithri.

Love,

Christine
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » February 11, 2007, 9:16 am

The JOY in their eyes and smiles is just lovely! Thank you for sharing your dear friends with us. Shows that Love does indeed conquer all... for it is not illness that emminates here.

Love Lion~*HopeJoy&LovePaw
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >