Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Send Me Light, Please

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hawkeye
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Hawkeye » January 26, 2008, 10:23 pm

Everything is falling apart, as it will sometimes.

I have to move, have to get myself beyond, a new city, a new life.

My choices will be better, my future will be better; I will capitalize on this, and I will grow into me.

I have to convince myself of this. I have to ... carpe deim. It's way past time that I spent some time alone.

Life is constantly transitional. This is the blessed oxymoron.

When I came to Denver, I had $81 and a couple of bags.

My experience here has been awesome.

That was 12 years ago.

When I leave, I will have the same.

I suppose I could grieve this: 12 years, and my net worth remains the same.

I have to not do this.

I could not trade my time here for any amount of money. I have been lucky. I have ... I have lived, and I have lived.

There are friends, there in the dark; friends that I have not yet met, friends who I would give my life for (another dangling participle).

This will be better. This will be ...

[/list]

catchasunset
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by catchasunset » January 28, 2008, 11:32 am

Dear Hawkeye,

Think of your move as an adventure. New things and new people.
Beautiful things to see. I know transition is so difficult but if you think about it we take who we are with us where ever we go.
Take all the good things with you and leave the bad behind.

Good luck to you
May it be a happy transition for you.

Catchasunset
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

~Luciano de Crescenzo~

LadySolaris
Beloved Pest

Post by LadySolaris » January 28, 2008, 12:47 pm

Hawkeye,

Paraphrasing on Steven Foster - You may be wondering, 'How can I leave it all behind if I am going to find only more of the same? How can I make a new beginning if I may simply arrive to the old end?' The answer lies in how you view your destination. You will not arrive at the 'same old place.' What you will arrive at has changed because you have changed. Your perceptions are altered. You are not the body, status, or world you are leaving behind while arriving to. The river of life has been flowing while you traveled; it is not the same river, yet the water is still flowing.

Your net worth is not the same, but higher … by 3 dollars and 6 dimes. Being perhaps is the dangling participle. The best way out is always through.

Courage and light to you.

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » January 29, 2008, 7:41 am

luv luv luv
May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back ...

Enjoy this phase of your adventure Hawkeye :)

Mammy x x

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » January 29, 2008, 10:25 am

I'm wishing you every best wish Hawkeye... and hope you keep us posted on your travels and adventures. ;)
When Buddha was on his death bed he noticed his young disciple Anan was weeping. 'Why are you weeping, Anan?' he asked.

'Because the light of the world is about to be extinguished and we will be in darkness.'

The Buddha summoned up all his remaining energy and spoke what were to be his final words on earth: 'Anan, Anan, be a light unto yourself.'

Buddhist Scripture

social butterfly
Beautiful Soul

Post by social butterfly » January 30, 2008, 11:28 am

Hawkeye I know how you feel, i felt this very same way at certain points in my life. but once i step forward and embrace my future, i suprise myself becaue i feel no regret or sadness. even now im taking steps towards a better me. i agree with the words of wisdom mention here! change is a transition but the way we embrace it will decide whether its good or bad. my your journey be a positive one, filled with love! luv :D

Agape Love,
Social Butterfly luv

Post Reply < PreviousNext >