Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What ONE word describes you BEST?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
kreyan
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by kreyan » April 7, 2008, 8:29 am

unpredictable...

Indrani
Beautiful Soul

Post by Indrani » April 8, 2008, 3:03 am

Learning..
\"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek & find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.\" ~ Rumi.

Sunny1
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sunny1 » April 8, 2008, 6:48 pm

Creative! ;)
Namaste

jojigirl
Good Friend

Post by jojigirl » April 9, 2008, 1:39 am

I choose this word to best describe me, although I am aware that I am unable to wrap myself nicely. Still I wanted to think of me as a GIFT.
jojigirl

tsbrownstone
Good Friend

Post by tsbrownstone » April 9, 2008, 5:02 am

reticent

Sunny1
Fellow Traveler

Post by Sunny1 » April 9, 2008, 11:04 am

Jojigirl, I'm sure that the gift of you is wrapped exactly as you were meant to be. Therefore, you are wrapped beautifully! The only thing you have to remember to do is add the bow (your smile) :D:
Namaste

jojigirl
Good Friend

Post by jojigirl » April 9, 2008, 9:58 pm

There you are, Sunny1. I am smiling with this comment of yours. You just added me the bow. Indeed, you are very creative. :)
jojigirl

unicorn
Fellow Traveler

Post by unicorn » April 11, 2008, 6:33 am

This word makes my heart sing :)

luv luv MOTHER luv luv

Mauricio Jaime
Fellow Traveler

Post by Mauricio Jaime » April 12, 2008, 7:36 am

random
Javier Jaime

Luckintheshadows
Beautiful Soul

Post by Luckintheshadows » April 20, 2008, 8:39 am

anti-social
That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria! - Calvin and Hobbs

Post Reply < PreviousNext >