Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Have you ever taken a 'leap of faith'?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
schmetterling7
Good Friend

Post by schmetterling7 » September 17, 2009, 3:00 am

Hi there!

This is my first post in this forum!!

A leap of faith...

In our daily lives - it is when I am worried and anxious about something that I've come to a decision to give myself a nudge, to remind myself that - hey, all will come to be and I just need to enjoy and make the best of the moment.

Sometimes, when we are worried about something, when we want to make a decision but we are not sure - these are the times when we are keeping on the faith to have the courage to face what is daunting and I'm sure all of us go through this, even for the least important matters.
There is hope in everything, even in the tears that we cry. It's a sense of letting go and believing that all would be alright.

Fabulous Future
Good Friend

Post by Fabulous Future » September 17, 2009, 9:05 pm

flying rabbit : that was so very sweet and uplifting- glad you received your dream in a wonderful way.

schmetterling 7 - welcome - I enjoy reading all the posts and find them quite inspiring as they are meant to be!!

I need to have a leap of faith that all will turn out for the best possible reasons in the best possible way
Life is hard by the yard
Life is a cinch by the inch
by my Dad

Be Glad of Life
because it gives you
the chance to love
and to work and to play
and to look up to the stars
by Henry Van Dyke

Post Reply < PreviousNext >
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable