Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What Is Your Heart's Desire?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
tsbrownstone
Good Friend

Post by tsbrownstone » April 25, 2008, 10:09 am

my heart's desire? probably to keep on beating.
(sometimes my head had other plans)

kena_quote
Beautiful Soul

Post by kena_quote » June 2, 2008, 1:46 am

My heart's desire is to make a positive difference to every one I will encounter in this life's journey. This may seem idealistic, but this is the most sincerest action I wanted to make while I'm still capable of doing what I think is the common good. I'll just pray that my little gestures can contribute to make this world we all share a better place.

"Everyone you meet isn't a coincidence but destiny. Leave something wonderful to those who pass your life so they'll find it hard to erase you from their hearts..."

Pollie
Beautiful Soul

Post by Pollie » June 13, 2008, 9:05 pm

Where have I been?

I have been just where I needed to be to learn the life lesson's I needed to learn when it was necessary.

Where am I now?

Reeping the fruits of my lessons and sowing new seeds

Where do I want to be? My hearts desire.

To feed the world of lost souls that seek nourishment and guidance with enough fruit to heal their inner selves.
Give not over thy soul to sorrow; and afflict not thyself in thy own counsel. Gladness of heart is the life of man and the joyfulness of man is length of days.
Ecclesiastes

Never does the human soul appear so strong and noble as when it foregoes revenge and dares to forgive an injury.
Edward Chapin

Accustom yourself continually to make many acts of love, for they enkindle and melt the soul.
Saint Teresa of Avila (1515 - 1582)
Pollie

rizzz
Fellow Traveler

Post by rizzz » August 5, 2008, 6:34 am

The choices i make are the collaboration of my life's experiences, feelings, intuition and most of all my inner compass. I believe that i make my own destiny.

This is my life. I choose to be responsible. I owned it as a gift. A gift i do not deserve but graciously loved by a good God unashamedly and who i am now i hope He is pleased.

I live to believe that i can make or break my life with a smile, a touch, a thought and even the tiniest deed. I can be happy with someone i love but can't be spared from pain by such. With this in mind am just blessed to have known pain in both ways.

Love will always lead me to the arms who care, cherish and respect me in ways that would make my heart joyful as well as give them in return and more without expecting in return... Few of these have been achieved; some am still on my way! :)

GypsyButterfly
Good Friend

Post by GypsyButterfly » September 10, 2016, 8:57 pm

One of my heart's desire is, having a rescue organization, especially for cats. Right now I'm doing my small part by volunteering at our local animal shelter.
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans--John Lennon

Post Reply < PreviousNext >