Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What are you looking forward to?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » May 4, 2008, 11:57 am

What are you looking forward to?

I'm a big believer in having something to look forward to... whether it be a summer vacation or maybe an ice cream cone with the kids next weekend. It may seem like a little thing... but I think the 'looking forward' plays a large role in our overall happiness and well-being. Having said all this... why don't you share with us what you're looking forward to! :)

BONUS POINTS... if you can tell us one little thing and one big thing you're presently looking forward to.
Last edited by Ron Atchison on June 9, 2008, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tsbrownstone
Good Friend

Post by tsbrownstone » May 5, 2008, 5:27 am

little thing ... camping from the midwest to the east coast this summer

big thing ... 18,736 more days of life (spent camping mostly)

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » May 5, 2008, 5:52 am

Little thing: a glass of cold water :)

VERY BIG THING:
A childhood dream coming true when I leave for Denver on May 17th to spend a week living and working like a cowboy :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Mammy goes West!

Mammy x x x

jojigirl
Good Friend

Post by jojigirl » May 5, 2008, 11:34 pm

In the least, I am looking forward to getting my residential house project done. Being economically challenged, it is indeed a big hurdle, with having to do it on piecemeal.

At most, I am looking forward to living up to a hundred years old, I really hope me and my husband would be still there when my only son grows up to be a man and be able to spend time with grandchildren. My son will be turning eight this year, while I will be turning 45. :^
jojigirl

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » May 6, 2008, 11:09 pm

Little Thing: My Uncle Xavier and Aunt Martha will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary later this month and I'm really looking forward to being there with them and all the rest of my mom's family.

Big Thing: My girlfriend Janet and I are taking a little back-packing trip through central Mexico next week to explore some out-of-the-way towns and villages. I love everything about Mexico and can't wait to be back.

-----

To tsbrownstone.... your summer camping trip sounds wonderful - I'd love to hear more about it! And how did you figure out exactly how many more days you'll get to camp on this earth? ;-)

To Mammy... I think you should film your experience in Colorado and call it 'Mammy Goes West!" What a great documentary it would be! (And since you're coming all this way... why not come a little further west and visit San Francisco! ;-)

To jojigirl... I wish you all the best with your house project... and hope we all get to live a healthy and happy hundred years!

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » May 7, 2008, 6:14 am

Thanks Ron :)
I just might do that - the filming part, not the coming to San Francisco part (this time).
I'm going to be away from my husband and kids for 10 whole days. We've never been apart for that long before so exploring further West will have to wait.
You could always visit Denver!! :D
Have a great time in Mexico :)

Mammy x x x

tsbrownstone
Good Friend

Post by tsbrownstone » May 7, 2008, 10:36 am

well, Ron ...

i just doubled the amount of days i've already been alive.
God granted us 120 years of life after the ark incident,
but not wanting to be greedy, i'll settle for about 102 years.

plus, i also have a seven year old son, and he wants me around throughout of as much as his life as i can survive
Last edited by tsbrownstone on May 8, 2008, 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luckintheshadows
Beautiful Soul

Post by Luckintheshadows » May 7, 2008, 10:41 am

Big thing: I'm looking forward to going to America at the end of the year....

Small thing: I'm looking forward to one of my filly's - She's A Winner - running in a BIG race at the end of the month...she's going to WIN!!! :D
That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria! - Calvin and Hobbs

Muchoki
Beautiful Soul

Post by Muchoki » May 8, 2008, 2:47 am

Small Thing: To go shopping for a couch for my new house, decide which colour scheme to adopt and start the furnishing!!!!!!!! (okay, i know that's big but the one under 'big' is like really big.)

Big Thing: To see how my life changes from here onwards. (I got saved about two weeks ago).
As footsteps shies the front,
preferring the wake to decorate,
my life i pray,
shall acquire similar character.

flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul

Post by flyingrabbit » May 17, 2008, 7:56 am

little thing:
watch american idol 7 final :D

big thing:
work for unicef! i'm still so far under their requirements though :(
but that's my dream job