Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What do you like about yourself?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
RtMedia
Fellow Traveler

Post by RtMedia » November 5, 2014, 12:16 pm

Those two words are the epitome of life for me. they encompass all my best qualities and the things that when complete will mean I've arrived at the place I want to be.

My drive, my instinct, the push to go forward keeps me from giving in and laying down. even when circumstances seem to deem it more appropriate to quite. I believe.
I believe pushing through means reaching the other side, the end of an old journey, into something new. It doesn't matter if it's easy or difficult. It's the journey that gets you there.
Image The strength to move on is delivered in the power of a compelling message. Find your Fuel Today!
Discover the ☆★ "Bread for Adversity" ★☆ Available at http://amzn.to/1zLpBxs

Stormie55
Fellow Traveler

Post by Stormie55 » December 20, 2014, 10:42 am

This is a good question. We all should try to find the positive in everything, including ourselves, because it's so easy to dwell on the negative. Being negative about ourselves is a great progress preventer.

That said, here is my contribution: I like that I'm always willing to help out anyone in need. I don't care who they are or whether I like them or not; if someone needs help, I'm there.
Life is Making the Pieces Fit: how to be who you were meant to be.

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » December 20, 2014, 10:11 pm

The world needs more people like you Stormie55! There's a great deal to be said for the people in our lives who are always there when we need them. Thank you for sharing... and welcome to the Peak!

~ Ron ;)

Matthew Olszewski
Good Friend

Post by Matthew Olszewski » April 22, 2015, 12:40 pm

I like my analytical mind and brevity of expression.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable