Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Why do people feel the need to...

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
gschreck4
Fellow Traveler

Post by gschreck4 » January 5, 2008, 7:31 pm

I think it's human nature to want to fit in. Unfortunately some people try to get people into their corner instead of seeking those of like mind or being open to other corners. We just don't like being alone I guess.
I also think we tend to want to help those who are struggling. If I know that I am happy, it's hard not to share how I got there. It's so important to know if you are sharing or pushing. I hope I'm sharing. :^
I believe!

GypsyButterfly
Good Friend

Post by GypsyButterfly » May 23, 2016, 9:40 pm

Be inconsiderate & disrespectful. I have a few examples for that. But, the one that is on my mind right now is, the new next door neighbor playing their music loud. So you hear it booming & vibrating through the wall. We did complain to management & they have talked to them. It hasn't really done any good, so far.
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans--John Lennon

Post Reply < PreviousNext >