Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Question of Romance...

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » September 29, 2009, 11:28 pm

I was asked by one of our Peak friends to post a new question of the week.

What is the most ROMANTIC thing that has ever happened to you? luv

Might be huge. Might be small and incredibly significant! When you post it... please keep it brief ... Awwww! You know it makes it more romantic that way!!! ;)

This is one of the most romantic quotes I've come across...

"I love you - those three words have my life in them." Alexandra to Nicholas lll

Looking forward to reading your posts!

love Lion~*
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Space
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Space » October 1, 2009, 5:53 pm

I was studying for an exam, my ex was cooking for us … and I fall asleep on the coach with my book on my face (near by …) He woke me up .. I opened my eyes and heard “you must eat darling!” I felt loved. After diner we dance slowly ..
Pretty short Lion~*, don´t complaint! eh?
luv
Love
Virginia

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » October 1, 2009, 11:38 pm

No complaints, Virginia! Definitely an * Awwww* moment.
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » October 3, 2009, 5:41 pm

???
Are we the only two romantic survivors at the Peak??
I can’t believe it! There must be more …
((((RONNN))))

Love
Vir

schmetterling7
Good Friend

Post by schmetterling7 » October 4, 2009, 4:01 am

Here's mine!! *melting just thinking about it!*

During my birthday last July, my boyfriend brought me to our favourite restaurant. We had a really good dinner - with candle lights and all. And there was a violinist - I don't think it's common for Austrians to play the 'Happy Birthday' song but my boyfriend asked him to play the tune on his violin.... and of course, I was blushing like MAD! It was so sweet!

^_^

Schmetterling
There is hope in everything, even in the tears that we cry. It's a sense of letting go and believing that all would be alright.

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » October 9, 2009, 6:24 pm

hmmm love this one! ... Wouldn´t you send your boyfriend here???
???
:^
ok ... no matter ....
:D:
Love
Virginia

schmetterling7
Good Friend

Post by schmetterling7 » October 10, 2009, 11:50 am

I'm sure there are many romantic guys and gals out there!! It's just buried deep within them to be 'cool'. We all need a little romance here and there... don't you think so?

So... here is my wish for you, Virginia - to have lots and lots of romance and love around you!

*hugs*

Schmetterling
There is hope in everything, even in the tears that we cry. It's a sense of letting go and believing that all would be alright.

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » October 12, 2009, 6:04 pm

Thank you Schmetterling! I would like to feel more romance ( and more romantic)!

:p
Love
Virginia

soulsista
Fellow Traveler

Post by soulsista » October 14, 2009, 2:50 am

A long time ago I had a long distance relationship with a lovely guy that I had met through uni. We were both pretty poor financially, so didn't see each other very often. We used to both meditate and had a lot in common. We were very much in love. We lived a distance of 2000 km's apart. We decided one day that we should try to 'meet' in a meditation, on a particular morning at 6am.
I walked from my home, 2 km's out of town, through a track, then about 200 mtrs up the beach to find the perfect spot. I settled down to meditate. I found I couldn't settle, and was quickly bothered by some sand flicking at me. Thinking it was a crab, I opened my eyes, to find that my beloved was standing there right before me! All I could say was 'What are you doing here??!' He replied 'Oh, just looking at the sunrise...'
I smile every time I think of that memory.

flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul

Post by flyingrabbit » October 16, 2009, 7:12 pm

My boyfriend gives me a morning call everyday (work days), although actually he can wake up 1 hour later.
when i say he doesn't need to, he always says it's okay.
but when i want to do that to him, when he needs to wake up earlier than me, he says no. he says what if i get headache, he tells me to sleep and take a good rest.

"Sometimes small things which are done faithfully and continuously means a lot more than one big thing which is done at one time."

i'm so thankful to have him by my side :)

Love,
melia

p.s. lion, i edited it several times to make it shorter and shorter lol

Post Reply < PreviousNext >