Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What inspires you the most?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » April 17, 2007, 7:28 pm

What inspires you the most?

I would have to say that for me... it is Kindness.

Love Lion~*BeKindInHeart&MindPaw
:D:
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » April 17, 2007, 11:42 pm

smiling eyes.... ;)

Muchoki
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Muchoki » April 18, 2007, 12:38 am

luv luv
For me, it has to be an act of kindnes by a complte stranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As footsteps shies the front,
preferring the wake to decorate,
my life i pray,
shall acquire similar character.

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul

Post by dance of joy » April 19, 2007, 11:52 am

People who love unconditionally.

:)
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

frieda
Good Friend

Post by frieda » April 19, 2007, 1:40 pm

little kids and their innocence and the way to live for that moment and enjoy every second of their lives ..we all used to be like that. ???

yahu!
Good Friend

Post by yahu! » April 19, 2007, 2:51 pm

People who keep their word. Honesty and integrity are inseparable traits that rarely found nowadays.
There 's no place like Inspiration Peak, my home.

Pollie
Beautiful Soul

Post by Pollie » April 27, 2007, 1:50 pm

What inspires me the most are the impossibles. The challenges others have quit on, the great hearts and souls they have left in they wayside waiting to be created. Knowing with all of my heart that if God is possible, everything else is possible too.

Pollie
Impossible situations can become possible miracles. - Dr. Robert H. Schuller
The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking. - Dr. Robert H. Schuller
"The future has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most wish to leave behind" Unknown

Luna5770
Beautiful Soul

Post by Luna5770 » October 31, 2007, 4:56 am

My inspiration comes from my music. Often when I was playing a violin I had problems with relaxing and my modern pop and punk music solved that problem. Altought I don't play this instrument any more my music helps my in other things like writing, learning etc.

:cool: by Luna5770

_Darkie_
Fellow Traveler

Post by _Darkie_ » October 31, 2007, 6:11 am

Hello Luna!

I'm glad that we have a musician in our midst! I play the Violin as well, and it inspires me.

Whatever may be the case. Although I cannot stand the more Modern strains of Pop or Rap. The lyrics are so obscene...so full of hatred.

Playing the violin brings this back a step. Without words, there can almost be no hatred.

There is only music; lovely strains of notes. The lyrics of the song are in my head, and the words are not that - they are memories.

That is what truly inspires me - my heart, my hand, and my mind are connected in a lovely whole.
~Darkie

Luna5770
Beautiful Soul

Post by Luna5770 » October 31, 2007, 10:18 am

Your opinion about violin is high and I understand but I didn't play it too enthusiastic like probably you did. Violin for me was beatiful to listen but hard to practice( I was lazy lol). thanks for you comment

:cool: by Luna5770
Last edited by Luna5770 on January 2, 2008, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >