Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Question of Romance...

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
schmetterling7
Good Friend

Post by schmetterling7 » October 17, 2009, 3:49 pm

That is so sweet, isn't it?!?!

There was once I was terribly upset because of something and when he came over to visit me, he bought me a pot of flowers (it's dying though... I don't exactly have green fingers!! ??? ). I felt so much better immediately... :D

Somehow, writing and thinking about all the nice things he HAD done actually reminds me not to take him for granted...

^_^
There is hope in everything, even in the tears that we cry. It's a sense of letting go and believing that all would be alright.

Space
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Space » October 17, 2009, 7:14 pm

That is a lovy romantic story! think you hit the point Melia .. the most romantic moment is to live in a romantic 2-heart-environment!
Good for ya!
Love
Vir
luv

flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by flyingrabbit » October 18, 2009, 6:47 pm

thanks Vir and schmetterling7! :)

and we've never slept at night without saying good night to each other.
sometimes i wonder, is he sent from heaven for me.. :)

schmetterling7, that's also nice! i always love guys giving flowers, especially when we are upset..

love,
melia

nia
Beautiful Soul

Post by nia » October 27, 2009, 5:44 pm

Ah! Janice, I can cry now....

I said, "I have never been at ocean... and I don't have any idea how smells and how seems and how winds..."

One of my best poet friends, he is living near Ocean. And he went to the ocean and picked up so many things from the shore. And he made a package for me and sent them to my address... And then he went to the hospital the next day for the cancer operation. It was a very serious opreation. When I receieved my package, I didn't know what was in. I opened. When I opened I saw all jars... None of them was broken in this distance... It was coming from USA to my city Istanbul. I began to cry when I opened all things. In one of jars there was sand that was from the ocean shore and another one full of with shells and I couldn't believe that in one of them there was ocean water... and and this was the most beautiful gift in my life that I had... And also it was so romantic too. And now, he has been still dealing with cancer and everything has been done... But nothing goes fine... We were writing together poems and it was a wonderful collaboration work for both of us. Maybe you can guess why my poetry stopped. Because poetry in me cries now.

Thank you for reading me, and sorry I didn't want to make a sadness piece here. But when I read this question, I thought that this should be shared, he is the most romantic one that I have ever met.

with my love,
nia
"My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness." Dalai Lama
http://knitting-diary-of-nia.blogspot.com/
http://blue-silence-of-nia.blogspot.com

flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul

Post by flyingrabbit » October 27, 2009, 6:36 pm

wow that was wonderful, nia!
i lost for words.. i just pray that he will be fine and both of you can make the most beautiful poems together :)

nia
Beautiful Soul

Post by nia » October 28, 2009, 4:58 am

flyingrabbit wrote:wow that was wonderful, nia!
i lost for words.. i just pray that he will be fine and both of you can make the most beautiful poems together :)
Thank you my dear friend, you are so nice. I hope, I wish and I pray for him, he is one of my best friends.

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » October 28, 2009, 11:58 am

There is strength and power in love... I hope the very best for him and you, Nia! I've seen miracles... often not in the form people are seeking... but the one that is needed most.

love Lion~*
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

nia
Beautiful Soul

Post by nia » October 28, 2009, 2:29 pm

I hope and I wish. Thank you my dear friend, you are so nice as always, I wish it would be a miracle and he would be fine again.
Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

DeMechele
Good Friend

Post by DeMechele » December 4, 2009, 2:07 pm

I had a very romantic year. Last February, I was working when a fellow came into the store, he returned a few times that same day and repeated the visits on the following two days. We chatted about different things. On the third day however I told him that this wasn't the place to talk and invited him to coffee at a local restaurant. He suggested dinner and a movie on Friday. I accepted. Two months ago he proposed, and last week, I married him. I found my soulmate.
Dnise

Post Reply < PreviousNext >