Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Who Has Been The Kindest Person In Your Life?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
unicorn
Fellow Traveler

Post by unicorn » April 21, 2008, 9:19 am

I would like to say that it is me.
I do not know anywone who day after day, year after year wakes up evry morning with me, laughs with me, cry, dance, run, sing.....

kariboo9459
Fellow Traveler

Post by kariboo9459 » May 1, 2008, 11:17 am

I would have to say it is my friend Tom - he has been kind to me in so very many ways - from the occasional monetary rescue to reaching out to me, pushing or pulling me when that was needed, to listening, sharing wisdom, laughing, to being silent with, to a hug or pat on the back, to encouragement, guidance, support or whatever was needed at that time. I don't think there is a kinder person on this earth! I thank God for him always - for allowing the paths of our lives to cross and entertwine!
There is something you must always remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » May 2, 2008, 7:37 pm

Without any doubt, my beautiful wife Deb.
Her love, her bravery, her willingness to let me be whatever I want to be and go for whatever I want to reach.
My life would have been so much less without her and it is so full with her, that I'm sure she is an angel sent by God to take me happily through this part of my lifetime.
She is a part of who I am and I am happy and loving, We have grown together into life and it wouldn't surprise me to find myself with her for eternity.
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul

Post by flyingrabbit » May 17, 2008, 8:16 am

of course, my parents!

no matter how tired they are, they will still help me to do many things, just to make me not so tired..
they are always there for me, and i hope i will always be there for them too forever

Fabulous Future
Good Friend

Post by Fabulous Future » April 21, 2009, 10:54 am

My father altho he was tough too
My Auntie Lucille - altho her own life was rough
My Mother now -altho we fought for many years
My bestest friend - Sheila altho I haven't know her all my life we met at college - we have gone thru divorces, deaths , etc together and she is kind to the very soul to everyone and animals
Dillon ( a young cousin with severe back injuries)
A boy in a wheelchair who was older than I when I was little - His name was David - He was older than I
Laura my niece who had leukemia - just amazingly kind soul
Shaelah my Granddaughter - so good with GG
Ty my grandson heart of gold
Life is hard by the yard
Life is a cinch by the inch
by my Dad

Be Glad of Life
because it gives you
the chance to love
and to work and to play
and to look up to the stars
by Henry Van Dyke