Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Who Has Been The Kindest Person In Your Life?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
Pegasus
Fellow Traveler

Post by Pegasus » June 3, 2007, 10:02 pm

Hello Everyone.

This is my first post after joining this nice site.

Well, God has been THE KINDEST to me. He has blessed my with a loving mother and loving daughter. I have met very few unkind people in my life. Thanks to HIM.

Love and Peace.
Live In The Present Moment.

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » June 5, 2007, 1:31 pm

Please allow me to be the first to welcome you to the Peak dear Pegasus. It's a pleasure to have you with us - and I hope all is well in your beautiful country today.

All my best to you!

~ R o n ~

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » June 5, 2007, 5:48 pm

I second the warm welcome to you, Pegasus! It is a joy to welcome each new addition who comes to post here! Glad you have arrived! :D:

Love Lion~*KindnessSoothesTheSoulPaw
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Pegasus
Fellow Traveler

Post by Pegasus » June 6, 2007, 10:07 pm

Dearest Ron and Lion,

Thanks v. much for your warm welcome. I am not new to the Peak but since I could not find my previous ID, I had to re-register.

Life is an uphill struggle and I have further covered more distance to get closer to the top of the world. So here I am.....

I won't remind you of my name. Maybe you'll guess yourself. But the fact is that I've been given a second chance to live and I want to carry on with a new Identity at the PEAK.

Love and Peace.

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » June 7, 2007, 3:31 pm

Dear Pegasus...

If you happen to be who I suspect you might be... (someone we haven't heard from since the terrible 2005 earthquake in Pakistan) then simple words cannot express how joyful we are to receive such wonderful news and have you back in our company!

If I'm mistaken.... please forgive me.... perhaps my judgment has been clouded by the idea that a friend might be safe... someone we have worried and wondered and prayed for... someone we have greatly missed.

Whatever the case, welcome back dear friend... ;)

Ron

Pegasus
Fellow Traveler

Post by Pegasus » June 7, 2007, 8:50 pm

:) Thanks a lot dear Ron.

Much obliged, deeply touched and humbled by your love and concern.

Your judgment is not clouded dear friend. I'm that old fellow traveller in another form.

Circumstances did not allow me to access internet after logging off from the Peak.

I am back to regain strength and have fresh breath. After all peaks are supposed to have pure and flower scented air, especially OUR INSPIRATION PEAK.

It is really wonderful to be back and recognized

Love, Peace and Regards.

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » June 7, 2007, 11:44 pm

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :D: luv :D: luv I was right! It IS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! What Joy and Thanksgiving fills my heart! We were SO worried about you and I hoped and hoped that if you were ok... that somehow one day you could return to us!!!! And YAYAYAYAYAYY luv luv luv AY luv luv luv luv here you are! Can you tell I am just a little estatic? Ahhh dear friend, I so look forward to reacquainting with you! What a blessing it is to know you are well and up here sniffing in that fresh air and filling it with the lovely aroma of your delightful presence! :D WOW! I am just absolutely WOW'd

Love and Complete Joy over your safe return,(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Pegasus)))))))))))))))))))))))) HUGE gentle Hugs

Love Lion~*PraiseThisDayOfYourSafeReturnPaw

Matthew Weeden

Pegasus
Fellow Traveler

Post by Pegasus » June 8, 2007, 1:30 am

:)

Since I feel at loss with appropriate words, all I can say is:

"I AM BLESSED AND HONORED" by your love.

Thanks a lot.

Love, Peace and Gratitude.

Pegasus.

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » June 8, 2007, 9:44 am

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul."

- Henry Ward Beecher

(((((Pegasus))))))) luv :D:

Matthew Weeden

Lynx
Fellow Traveler

Post by Lynx » December 3, 2007, 2:34 pm

Dr. Aquarius Absurdus came to me as a stray kitten. He had three interests in his life which in his great kindness he shared with me.
1. Water: he converted the bathroom sink into his lab. He also came up with the "unified cube theory" that is: if you pass an ice cube between your front paws long enough, water will ooze out of it.
2. Entertainment: he mounted production numbers, including "Purrin' in the Rain".
3. Non-violence: "If we as cats are a superior species, then we as cats must adhere to the teaching of the Mahatma Gandhi. We as cats must not resort to the use of physical violence to resolve our disputes! No violence!" (Try telling that to a tomcat who is about to rough you up.)
Aquarius too was a real live Mahatma: Great Soul.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >